Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting together an All Girls Ride for any women in the Phoenix area. It'll happen on October 20. Meeting spot and route tbd based on feedback.

For more information check back here or e-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The route: Roosevelt Dam via Miami/Globe
The meeting: Cycle Gear in Mesa
The time: 7:00 am
The date: Sunday, October 20

Who: Any women riders you can convince to join us!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

So far, the official count is 4 for sure, 1 not sure!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not really... heading back via 60 vs. going past the Dam almost to Payson would probably be shorter.

When do you need to be back by?

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was shooting for being back by 1:00. It all depends on how many potty stops we make! ;)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Past Globe, there isn't anything. The road goes from Roosevelt Dam north up to the rest stop 11 miles outside of Payson, then it's the Bee Line all the way back. I'm not married to going that route back, it's just fun because it's open sweepers with little traffic and few cops. If everyone would rather go back through Globe for food etc, that's cool with me. Between Globe and the Dam the road is pretty twisty for a few miles. :drool:

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The ride was great. We had 7 women show and it was a blast! Hopefully even more women will make it for the next one! Thanks girls! :thumb: :cool:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi there. I live in the East Mesa Area (Ellsworth and Baseline) and would love to take part if you can deal with a Ninja 250 newbie. Only been riding for 2 months but have done about 2000 miles since.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts