Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm witcha bro. I'm right over the bridge in Pennsauken. I try to get out whenever possible. Just watch that cold street, it can be a bitch.:crying: I NEED SUMMER

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
torkfien said:
I'm witcha bro. I'm right over the bridge in Pennsauken. I try to get out whenever possible. Just watch that cold street, it can be a bitch.:crying: I NEED SUMMER
I got out yesterday for about 150 miles. It almost hit 40!:) That's the first ride this year. The few times it's been above freezing, the roads have been wet.:(

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm Jealous!!!!

My bike is tucked in the corner of my living room, where I'll keep it til End of March, early April.

See you guys this spring!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
no kidding...

I was shopping for another bike (waffling between a '96ish VFR and a KTM supermotard) when snow started falling from the sky. Sigh.

:crying:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Yeah, when is this global warming thing going to kick in?

I think it is just a bunch of B.S. cooked up by the commie tree-huggers.

Until then, hang in there guys:(

·
Registered
110 Posts
I think it's actually supposed to be nice out tomarrow. Thats what I heard anyway. I'm prayin:D I don't know how much more of this shit I can take with this cold weather:crying: Hang in there everyone, we're gonna be riden soon. Anyone know how to Hibernate? Thats gotta be the best way to get through the winter, we can all learn how to hibernate:eek:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Philly

I have been riding the past 2 weekends. Perfect weather for full leathers. I have been wasting a good bit of fuel stabilizer thinking that every ride will be my last for the season. The forcast looks good for this weekend also.;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
torkfien, I live in Williamstown, NJ about 20 minutes from you (3 minutes on my bike :eek: ) Maybe we'll have to get together sometime and ride. I bought my bike right down the road from you at Cycle World of Cherry Hill.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
bbirdxx2000 said:
I live in the Buffalo, NY area, went for a 25 mile ride today in 33 degrees (sunny):) Sunday plan on a 200 mile ride high of 48:cool: :cool:
I'm headin' down to Rte. 50 in WV.:p :) We'll get 250 to 300 in by dark.

·
Registered
110 Posts
01YZFR1 said:
torkfien, I live in Williamstown, NJ about 20 minutes from you (3 minutes on my bike :eek: ) Maybe we'll have to get together sometime and ride. I bought my bike right down the road from you at Cycle World of Cherry Hill.
Yeagh, thats where I got one of my bikes. We gotta get together once the weather brakes a bit. I'm actually moving to Deptford next weekend, but it's still not far:) . I ride with a lot of guys, we have a blast. You will love it:cool: . Send me an E-mail at [email protected]. whenever you want to ride. We'll meet up somewhere.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts