Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent yesterday with Stets and a few mates at P.I with the Superbike School. Was drizzly and crappy through till lunchtime then stayed dry for the arvo sessions.

I got to run my lovely new braided lines and HH pads (thanks again Tug 'ol boy) and was suitably impressed, although can still see why moneybags has handed over the house deeds for the AP gear as the stockers really don't cut it.

Check the flash new gear in action, fast standing still I tell ya :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh dear

We pitted with a guy on a GSXR1000 with only 500k's at the start of the day.

He was telling me afterwards how he had it on the stops in 4th through the Hayshed until the rear 010 let go!!!! One lucky boy firstly that he left all the road gear at home and secondly that he is still walking after the 200k+ get off.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Re: Number 2

Gixxer_Dave said:
Formula 400 tiny tot..
Hmm..wonder if my blade could ever look like that.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: nope..i don't think so...:( :(

Got any pics of the exhaust side...would like to know what its using...Two Bros?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Oh dear

Gixxer_Dave said:
We pitted with a guy on a GSXR1000 with only 500k's at the start of the day.

He was telling me afterwards how he had it on the stops in 4th through the Hayshed until the rear 010 let go!!!! One lucky boy firstly that he left all the road gear at home and secondly that he is still walking after the 200k+ get off.
Why the hell did he run it on the stock tyres if he went to all the trouble of getting it track ready :eek: and expensive mistake as it tuns out:crying:

Good pic of you Dave, dont tell me you rode yer own bike fer a change :twofinger

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Oh dear

Tug said:
Why the hell did he run it on the stock tyres if he went to all the trouble of getting it track ready :eek: and expensive mistake as it tuns out:crying:

Good pic of you Dave, dont tell me you rode yer own bike fer a change :twofinger
He told me earlier in the day that the tank, plastics and pipe were off his 750 that had clearly been crashed a few times before. The thing looked like a dodgy old nail from the start, then even worse on the trailer going home. Yep, 010's were an expensive mistake...

Hahaha, funny thing is my mates here don't like me wheelying past on their bikes either???

1000 at half throttle Vs 600 nailed down Gardner Straight

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
ho ho ho

geez bro .... that track don't half look damp, cold and slippppppeeerrrr yyyyy ......

when you planning on getting yer self back up this way ?? ..... maybe the GP round ?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: ho ho ho

Legend said:
geez bro .... that track don't half look damp, cold and slippppppeeerrrr yyyyy ......

when you planning on getting yer self back up this way ?? ..... maybe the GP round ?
Yeah was one of the wetter days we've had down there (and in mid summer!!!) was actually fairly cold too.

Yeah there's a good chance I'll get back for your GP, will have to plan it better so I have more time at the track. So who needs a spanner monkey come chief nut rouder?? :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts