Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A handful of Pittsburgh area Triumph riders from the "pghratpack" mailing list will be meeting at Triumph of Pittsburgh at noon tomorrow (Sat, Mar 26) to meet Junior and check out the new showroom. That will be followed by lunch at Billys Roadhouse (tentative location) and a 2-3 hour ride to the north (the "8s"). We'll probably hit McConnells Mills and maybe Moraine State Park along the way (388, 108, 58, 138, 8, 528?).

Hopefully we'll get to put some faces with names, take a group photo for Torque, talk about our fledgling RAT packs activities for this season (over lunch), and get some good riding in. Showers are forecast for the morning, but dry in the afternoon.

- Garry

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hope to meet a few more folks, we'll plan the ride out (finalize) tomorrow,i need to think about a good route to the north(I have a few in mind) don't know if i'll lead or not garry,I haven't lead a pack in 10 years might go for a second or third spot in the group,but will keep an eye on the route .If I get comfortable I may ask at a stop for da front.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I just checked the weather and it looks good. I will be leaving to meet you guys shortly. Roads are still a little wet here now, but they are not calling for rain and the radar looks good!:thumb:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
o|||||||o said:
I am going to go out riding for a bit now. May stop up to see Jr. today.
Wanna' go down to Morgantown for some smokes?:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts