Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok lads ..... I've checked with the track and its open Saturday for bikes .... but not Sunday.

I was keen as a keen thing to go up to Sepang but frankly I just can't stand the idea of the ride up so soon ....

So then ... who's keen .... meeting at 8.15 at Esso on Sat ?

·
Registered
374 Posts
PG this Sat

Hey Dave

I'm keen for a session on Saturday and possibly monday if the track is open. Why not meet at the departure card hut at first link? No traffic and it's shorter. 8.15?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See how ..... I remember last time we were lucky with traffic ....

It's try .. it is shorter .... but quicker ?? .... given all the freakin traffic and lights etc .....

·
Registered
406 Posts
Not me

Love to but working on Saturday.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I'm in

I feel the same about hauling up to Sepang again.

For PG, the problem with the causeway is that there's currently no right turn into the PG highway and a big detour. How about the tollbooth before 2L at 08:15? Quicker to return via the causeway though.

Very tempting to bring the new bike but I'm bound to drop it; I'll wait for the fibreglass to arrive.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Arguing with you dave is about as interesting as watching grass grow - so i'm not.

8.15 at the second link Esso Station? will make sure i have enough fuel this time. Incidentally are we going to visit the towers this saturday?

Anybody bringing a laptimer transmitter, you bringing your tools dave?

·
Registered
374 Posts

Finally figured out i need 10 posts before i can change my Avatar, will have to rumage through my "shrine to Will" folder to find a suitable phot.

Standby for the next one.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Avatar

bbqq021 said:
Finally figured out i need 10 posts before i can change my Avatar, will have to rumage through my "shrine to Will" folder to find a suitable phot.

Standby for the next one.
....waiting .... please try to make it a reasonable one .... where you don't look like a complete knob .... hard as this will be ...

ok ... Esso it is .. 8.15 Sat ... leaving 8.30 on the dot .....

:thumb: :thumb:

(unless it's raining ... and if so ... go back to bed lads ..)

As for the towers ... Sat night just might be a damn good idea .. but Capt Pants ... I want to go to a girly bar ok? ... if your not happy with this you will have to go to Crazy Horse on your own .. and DON'T wear your dress and makeup this time for ferks sake !!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts