Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Ice and a Slice

Yeah me too.... I've given myself vitamin c poisining from all the Orange juice I'm drinkin and we're only just kicking off in earnest.

All a big knobs do if you ask me... what about that bar top dancing in the Rush Dance Club though. :D :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Thanks for the 'phone number SW

I called up and PG is open tomorrow to bikes. If anyone is too lazy for Sepang, fancy meeting at Esso 8:45?

If not, I may just have the track to myself!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
PG sucks

Yeah BC, plenty of baps to be seen but a little too much for mid-day me thinks. I guess that'll be the sleeziest function well see over the next week.

Now Worzel, PG sucks the fat one but some good opportunities on the way up and back to prove one's wheeile capability. See if you can drag some other whimps along as witnesses are always neccessary in case you get it 2 foot in the air :twofinger . You know how it is.. just like 'the one that got away' bollocks....
:loser:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: PG sucks

Sir Wheelie said:
You know how it is.. just like 'the one that got away' bollocks....
:loser:
Well, you should have seen me. Honest, I was brilliant. :D Or not.

Up early, looked out the window at the monsoon conditions, thought "Bugger that for a game of soldiers......" and went staight back to bed. :crying: :rolleyes: :mad:

I'll have to practice my wheelies in the car park today. Nevermind, there's always tomorrow morning.... and eveyday next week as I'm off for a few days (didn't realise that PG was open evey day - woo-hoo!).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts