Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Ya poor soul....

BBQBeefSteakMashedPotatoes........ I'll go up this weekend with ya since these "I only race in Sepang cause PG is toooo scary for me cause it handles like a dirt track" :D chaps are not responding to ya....

Details.....? Sat morning preferably....

Gonna get meself some new rubbers on the bike...good chance to scrub them in and give em a good shag!!:D

Anyone else? Since it is two months to the next MSS...and if you have life in them rubbers after the last weekend....good chance to take the life out of them... Boycie...Ledge...?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Intensive Training Program

I am good for saturday morning. 8.30 at the immigration card hut at first link? Despite legde swearing blind this way is slow i think it is far quicker than the second link, certainly early in the morning.

Returning - Fair enough, second link.

I have 1.5 sets of tyres to use before the next MSS including a trip to europe, better get cracking!

I will have a new pipe and a PC, perfect for throwing down the road especially before i have even paid for it!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Saturday morning

Sounds good to me.

Has anyone checked its open?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Wolfie,

My house is not an extension of yr wardrobe, so if you want that suit come and get it, if not I'll stick it in the classifieds and be rid of it elsewhere.

Sounds to me like you might need it though, as running around Pg in yr army boots and levi's probably isn't the best idea.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Blue Catt said:
Wolfie,

My house is not an extension of yr wardrobe, so if you want that suit come and get it, if not I'll stick it in the classifieds and be rid of it elsewhere.

Sounds to me like you might need it though, as running around Pg in yr army boots and levi's probably isn't the best idea.
I have not been running around in my army boots and levis...I have had a suit since the second track day I went for....I had proper track boots too... I ain't that foolish....although most lads here think I am...

I am buying your suit off ya because I thought it would be nice to have a new suit for a new bike.

And I will drop by first thing next week(Monday) to collect it. Sorry for the inconvenience....

Cheers.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PG

I think most people were put off by the rain in the early hours of saturday morning. However i did get to the track for about 11.30. had an hour of Pasir Gudang to myself - ahhhh lovely!

Just had a Leo Vince full system installed, gone 2 up on the rear and currently waiting for a PC. Granted the bike is not very friendly below 5000 however it reminds me of the first time i got on a sports bike - Facking scary!!!!!!!! Braking points will have to be revised AGAIN!

Had to go up a couple of clicks on my steering damper and i am still gettin feedback. Wheeling out of the second gear corners also came as a surprise, especially since the bike was not normally uprite! 260 flashes up far quicker than i remember!

Trevor mate, you will never get past me again into turn 1. New bike? Phahh, Shew shike!!!!!!!

Roll on Round 3!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: PG

bbqq021 said:
I think most people were put off by the rain in the early hours of saturday morning. However i did get to the track for about 11.30. had an hour of Pasir Gudang to myself - ahhhh lovely!

Just had a Leo Vince full system installed, gone 2 up on the rear and currently waiting for a PC. Granted the bike is not very friendly below 5000 however it reminds me of the first time i got on a sports bike - Facking scary!!!!!!!! Braking points will have to be revised AGAIN!

Had to go up a couple of clicks on my steering damper and i am still gettin feedback. Wheeling out of the second gear corners also came as a surprise, especially since the bike was not normally uprite! 260 flashes up far quicker than i remember!

Trevor mate, you will never get past me again into turn 1. New bike? Phahh, Shew shike!!!!!!!

Roll on Round 3!

For a guy that rides really slow ... you certainly sound fast :squid: :p :p

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Re: PG

Legend said:
For a guy that rides really slow ... you certainly sound fast :squid: :p :p
He sounds fast and you look fast but neither of you are fast, a match made in heaven Id say:twofinger

1 - 15 of 15 Posts