Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried calling on 02072521313 but no answer. I'm keen to go sat or sun .....anyone else? .... and does anyone know if they are open this weekend ??

cheers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sunday PG

PG is open on Sunday. Shah Oli the owner of BikeTech21 is goin down at about 8 am. U can call him to make the necessary arrangements, contact no. 90049664.:p :p

·
Registered
49 Posts
Pasir Gudang

Oi, Legend!

I can make it tomorrow (Sunday), so if you are going gis a call: 98186170.

Mind you, its been so long since I've been that I've forgotten how to ride my bike. I'll need you along to give me some expert advice :twofinger

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
drats ...

WG and zpyd3r ... thanks for the reply's lads, and damn sad I read them too late ...

A little bit too much enthusiasim shown on Saturday at various night sports ..... ment Sunday went but in a haze ...

Still .... I'm as keen as mustard to get out there soooooonnnn ...... so lets get some interest .....

How bought THIS weekend ... Sat or Sun the 4th/ 5th of Jan ??

Who's keen.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Wa Hay!!

Ledge, Count me in. Sat or Sun. Or both

·
Registered
560 Posts
I wanna play too

Understood from Max that Joe and a group was going on the 5th. Anyway, I'll be up for it both 4th and 5th.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: NEW BIke???

yellow peril said:
So BC, what's this about a new bike? Haven't you had enough bikes for one year?
Next weekend is another year:twofinger

Your one to talk about brand spanking new bikes in one year, two was it ?:)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Re: Re: NEW BIke???

yellow peril said:
Actually, only one spanking new, the CBR was a year old when I bought it.
My mistake, its just that all your bikes look second hand even when they are new:twofinger

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Re: Re: Re: NEW BIke???

Tug said:
My mistake, its just that all your bikes look second hand even when they are new:twofinger
Arf .. farkin arf ... if only he didn't crash so bloody often .. his bikes would look quite nice ... unlike Silver .. who's bike looks like shite normally ... unless he cleans it .. but whenever he does that ... he crashes it ...

Ok ... it's just about starting to look like the SBR might actually have it's first 'Officially Unofficial" track day for the 2003 year !!! ..... all farkin righty then !!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Sepang Instead?

Check out the new thread - looks like Sepang is open

·
Registered
560 Posts
Re: Izzit Sepang or PG This Weekend??????

zpyd3r said:
Hi Guyz,

Izzit gonna b Sepang or PG this weekend 04/01/03.

I'm up for either one.

Please confirm:confused: :confused: :confused:
Seems like some are doing PG and some are doing Sepang. So you can pick and choose I guess.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts