Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The nice people at the Johor Circuit told me if I get 10-15 idiots with race licences they will allow us our own grid at their club meets...Yes thats right our own grid ...no nasty fast people to worry about!

I'm sure all the ex-SBR MSSers, will join but we need more people.

For those of you that have looked at MSS and said..."oo-er thats all a bit serious I'd rather stay at home and play with my little willy" or "oo-er Sepangs too far away for my little willy to travel ", this is a good opportunity to jump on your bike and have a laugh.

There will be no timing, apart from during qualifying to give you a grid position. There wont be as many rules to worry about... in fact I dont think there are any apart from you need to be on a bike that has got some form of combustion engine and can prove it moves forward.

So tell your mates that have any kind of track experience, get them a race licence, preferabbly AAM, and lets have some fun.

Since we don't exist any more will have to think of a virtual club name.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
oh really

It's only been there for 20 odd years!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But heh it doesn't have F1 run off's What will you do:twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Whats it called?

Top Ten Trophy? The Orchard Towers Invitational?
Who is sponsoring the event? NUH? Gleneagles? Aviva?

Whats wrong with the good ole Johor series? Do you really need another race series for duffers?:squid:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whoa!

Don't shoot the messenger!

They suggested and offered, no solicitation on our part.

Nought wrong with Johor Series, just thought this would be a little more light hearted.

I like the idea of Towers' Sponorship though.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Whoa!

Boycie said:
Don't shoot the messenger!

They suggested and offered, no solicitation on our part.

Nought wrong with Johor Series, just thought this would be a little more light hearted.

I like the idea of Towers' Sponorship though.
Nothing wrong with the idea old boy, any opportunity to have a blast round shouldnt be missed. Since its light hearted how about fancy dress and the winner gets a blow job?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts