Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Track time!

I just called to Pasir Gudang Track and they told me that the track is open this coming weekend both Saturday and Sunday. I am planning to go there on Saturday. If it rains on Saturday then I will go on Sunday. Anybody interested?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Interested

I'll be there to try my new 'xaust.
All going well and Farouz not having crashed my bike in the meantime...:mad: :mad:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Interested

Silva Bullet said:
I'll be there to try my new 'xaust.
All going well and Farouz not having crashed my bike in the meantime...:mad: :mad:
Assuming you find your helmet, I looked all over the bar and couldnt find it:crying:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Re: Re: Interested

Tug said:

Assuming you find your helmet, I looked all over the bar and couldnt find it:crying:
Sure you were not looking for you own "helmet" there?? I saw Julie looking a bit unhappy yesterday...
:twofinger

·
Registered
48 Posts
silva - with julie you just need to knows how to put a smile on her face!

Would love to go to PG - does anyone have a bike for a careful rider with a 3 years no-claims bonus???

·
Registered
560 Posts
jules the blade said:
silva - with julie you just need to knows how to put a smile on her face!
Very true my good Man!

Regarding PG, suggest we try to go early Sunday as probably less "traffic" there then.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Need a break!!!

Damn good idea to me... need a break from all this studying for my exams....

get down there, do some track time and clear the head abit....

hopefully I don't fry my farking brains and forget all my stuff...

Do confirm ya? Thks.

Cheers

Hagibis.. changed your bike yet? Remember you mentioning it at Sepang during the MSS...

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
jules the blade said:
Would love to go to PG - does anyone have a bike for a careful rider with a 3 years no-claims bonus???
I thought you had the full and exclusive use of 'Get Well Soon Bob's' lovely red & white beast in your garage??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not Yet

Wolverine said:
Hagibis.. changed your bike yet? Remember you mentioning it at Sepang during the MSS...
Not yet. My contract ends at the end of this year and I still don't know what and where I will do next. :confused: :( :confused:

We are going to PG tomorrow already then we have Sunday backup if it rains tomorrow. We will be at the Esso either at 9.30 or 10.30 in the morning - not too early Bird. :) :D

·
Registered
560 Posts
Re: Not Yet

Hagibis said:
We are going to PG tomorrow already then we have Sunday backup if it rains tomorrow. We will be at the Esso either at 9.30 or 10.30 in the morning - not too early Bird. :) :D

I say the earlier the better. Just one thing, what are the opening hours of the track??

·
Registered
560 Posts
Leaving earlier??

Andy Boyce is planning to leave home at 8:15 or so...? Guess that means at least half an hour earlier for the border.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts