Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
1fastchick said:
Hey I LOVE our intro page. Did you do that yourself?
I finally got my domain name working and I love using dreamweaver so now I can update things alot faster and change things around easier. =)
Ya, I used Photoshop, I took a picture of a dinky and just put a filter on it.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Thanks,

I just got done checking out your site. I'm messing with Dreamweaver too, I may have to ask you for some pointers. :)

·
Registered
873 Posts
Wasnt this a previous thread a while back?

Anyway, my site:

SnowandSports.COM has been up for about 2 months now and is steadily growing, although not very fast the last month as ive taken a break from all the work required to develop such a site. Ill probably dive back in in a month or so, time permitting. I know the members will appreciate that, so its all worth it in the end.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
GreenNinja said:
Wasnt this a previous thread a while back?

Anyway, my site:

SnowandSports.COM has been up for about 2 months now and is steadily growing, although not very fast the last month as ive taken a break from all the work required to develop such a site. Ill probably dive back in in a month or so, time permitting. I know the members will appreciate that, so its all worth it in the end.
I took a look at your site.

Two thumbs down, buddy. I think it sux. snowboarders are the scourge of ski slopes.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Sorry to hear you feel that way. Have fun Skiing.

The site is about more than just snowboarding.. so may i refer you to my AVATAR?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts