Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has had the TRE put on there Zook and what kind of difference they have felt afterwards. Another thing I just put myine on today and haven't had the chance to test it out completely, but it is awfully close to the frame whic gets quite hot during track days and just around town.....thanks for any inputs:confused:

Chris

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So what you mean to tell me is....

Nobody in all of sportbike world that rides a suzuki has put the Timing Retard Eliminator on their suzuki???? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was all set to put one on my 1K, and after reading many comments on another zook only site, changed my mind. Some felt a diff. many did not. Dyno tests were even all over the place. I said screw it and put a 1down front sprocket. $15, best bang for the buck, kept the stock chain, etc. HUGE DIFFERENCE. Post your results.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TRE

suzmcman said:
I put one on my Busa and it seemed to wake up the bottom end a bit but I have not had the time to put it on the dyno to get any numbers on it.
Well I haven't had a chance to wrench it through the gears yet but I can feel a little more surge coming in first and second. I am supposed to have it dynoed Saturday with and without the TRE, also with and without NOS. I'll let you know the results.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts