Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
For the "American Choppers" fans out there (you know who you are)

NEXT TIME ON "AMERICAN CHOPPERS"

Sr. - "Hey, Paulie....I have an 'idear'..why don't you use this tire on that bike and stop jerkin' around?"

Jr. - "I like the tire, pop, but to be honest with you , I don't think it fits the overall theme of the bike"

Sr. - "Look, I don't care...just get the thing done..and and and and clean the f*ckin' shop. If I wuz doin' the bike it would have been freakin' done by now. "I'm startin' to get agg-ur-vated

·
Registered
163 Posts
Re: Spoonheads

Gixxer_Dave said:
What the fark are you on about sin988 - on second thoughts I don't even wanna know :rolleyes:

Why do I always attract them??? ;)
Sorry man, didn't realize you were half a world away.
"American Choppers" is a "reality" TV show in the US about a father and son who build custom choppers and argue back and forth.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
It sounds ferkin choice !! ....

Much better than the shite I've been watching since getting married ... 'The Batchelor' ... and part two and three and 'The Batcheloret' .. and .. 'The Wedding Episode' ... and 'American Idol' and .... ahhhhh

Oh ...while on the 'American' theme .. ??

WTF is going on here ... are all the American 'stars' doctored up with makeup and sound assistance ?? .... cause those complete drop kicks that are on that Idol show are some of the butt ugliest, short witted, stupid, untalended bunch a muppets I have come across ... but then I don't meet that many Americans .... are all you guys THAT stupid .... ?? :hurl: :hurl:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Legend said:
It sounds ferkin choice !! ....

... but then I don't meet that many Americans .... are all you guys THAT stupid .... ?? :hurl: :hurl:
Don't judge us all by our TV shows or our president. ;)

We can still put an act together in a pinch.:thumb: :)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Dad said:
Don't judge us all by our TV shows or our president. ;)

We can still put an act together in a pinch.:thumb: :)
;) .. hehehe ... nice mate.

Please don't judge New Zealanders by our movies of programs either ... hahaha ....

But those Aussies !!! ...... by all means judge them .... WTF was that show 'Neighbours' all about ... except to produce that queen male singer no one can remember .... and of course ... the lovely Kylie :thumb:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lord of the farking rings & Russell Crowe are both shit!!

Funniest thing is the Brits are the one's crazy about Neighbours....

I had my brother and his family out from London over the holidays and all they wanted to see was farking Ramsey Street!!! :rolleyes:

Naked News is the only show I'll watch :drool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts