Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I need some help
I have a 2002 F4I I have a stianless steel slipon (yosh) and a KandN air filter and I got a steel of a deal on a pcIII so I am looking at buying the stainless steel headers (is there any point will it make much of a difference then the stock ones?) or I am thinking about a hindle or yous ful system maybe D and D what do you recomend other part of the question is do you know where I can get a good MAP for my PCIII that will complement these things I checked powercommander.com they have hindle but no yosh stuff any help is great thanks guys Josh

·
Registered
8 Posts
i have a yoshi tri oval carbon fibre full system on my f4i. before that i had a yoshi slip on. to be honest with you, i didn't notice much of a difference in power. a little, but not much. it is a little more responsive now. if you don't get a killer deal, i would save the money.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a killer deal 150 cdn so that is like 100.00 us anyway I already have it just looking for a map I wouldn't have bothered if it was too pricy any chance you haev the map from I would appreciate any help thanks Josh

·
Registered
25 Posts
That's also something that I am curious about. I know that the PC-III is hyped up as a great product, but for those who have it, do you really notice that much of a difference? Well, the more important question is, do you notice a $300 difference? Your responses would definitely be helpful to the people out there who question this. Thanks!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I've got a '01 F4i with a D&D slip on, k&n air filter, and the PCIII. I would have to say that it was worth the $300 for the PCIII. I"ve got a map that PC provided and I can definitely tell a big difference. Its more responive throughout the whole rpm spectrum. It is best to take it to a dyno center and have them "dial" it in professionally, but that usually runs another $300.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts