Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
haha.. you got the right month this time..

so far im down... I havent been there in a while.. unless anything else comes up..

hey Vic, MA, Hydro, headrush.. hang out and bullsh*t for a while.. you guys down... come on ladies post up...

come on grch.. its about time we met up..

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have no idea what anyone is talking about but I'm at work and so bored I wish I could just be somewhere else. ANd I have the car today so I don't even have the ride home to look forward to. Sigh.

·
Registered
183 Posts
kawboyzx7rr said:
haha.. you got the right month this time..

so far im down... I havent been there in a while.. unless anything else comes up..

hey Vic, MA, Hydro, headrush.. hang out and bullsh*t for a while.. you guys down... come on ladies post up...

come on grch.. its about time we met up..
Que? :D
Ok, let me look for a sitter. I'll give you a 98% that I'm down. Deal?

·
Registered
363 Posts
GrCh35 said:
Que? :D
Ok, let me look for a sitter. I'll give you a 98% that I'm down. Deal?
si, por que no...

sounds good.. give me call.. so far i have a few people that said theyre down to go...

·
Registered
150 Posts
PAVILLIONS SAT SEPT 20TH

AZDaisy said:
I have no idea what anyone is talking about but I'm at work and so bored I wish I could just be somewhere else. ANd I have the car today so I don't even have the ride home to look forward to. Sigh.
AZ DAISY YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO DA PAVILLIONS? WELL ITS KIND OF KOOL FOR THE FIRST COUPLE OF TIMES. BUT IT GETS TO BE THE SAME AFTER AWHILE THATS WHY WE USUALLY GO ONCE IN AWHILE WHEN THERES NOTHING ELSE GOING ON. ITS A PLACE THAT HOT RODS,SHOW CARS,TRUCKS ,AND OF COURSE SPORTBIKES KIND OF SHOW AND GET SHOWN. ITS A BIG HANG OUT AROUND THE MC DONALDS PARKING LOT EVERY FRI AND SAT USUALLY STARTING AROUND 7:00 PM. ITS LOCATED AT HWY 101 AND PIMA RD. N ON THE 101 GET OFF AT PIMA RD GO LEFT AND ITS ON YOUR RIGHT SIDE. IT
ANOTHER PLACED TO HANG OUT IF YOUR NOT BEING BOARD OUT ON MILL AVE. SO IF YOU ALLREADY KNEW THIS THEN YA KNOW KNOW WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT.......... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Re: PAVILLIONS SAT SEPT 20TH

MICHAEL ANTHONY said:
EVERY FRI AND SAT
Fridays? I didn't know they had that on Fridays. Maybe it's because I haven't been there in a long time on a Friday? What am I new? Marco, I'm a mess. You think you still want me there on Saturday? :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
come on... did you get a sitter yet???

·
Registered
363 Posts
Re: Re: PAVILLIONS SAT SEPT 20TH

R1-Racer said:
Isn't it Indian Bend??
uuuhhhhh i think hes right.... indian bend...

·
Registered
184 Posts
if i got a street legal bike by then i'll try my ass off to be there...i should be able to bring another rider although we wouldn't be there till a little later...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Re: Re: PAVILLIONS SAT SEPT 20TH

R1-Racer said:
Isn't it Indian Bend??
OOOPS!!!!! YOUR RIGHT. ITS OFF THE 101 AND INDIAN BEND BUT
IF YOUR COMMING FROM SCOTTSDALE(OLDTOWN) IT COULD BE OFF THE CORNER OF INDIANBEND AND PIMA RD! :rolleyes:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll be there with a few guys from school. If ya get a sitter GrCh35, you can ride out there with us. I'm just gonna take the 17 south cuz the 101 Eastbound is gonna be closed this weekend for repaving. I'll give ya a call Sat. afternoon sometime.

·
Registered
363 Posts
R1-Racer said:
I'll be there with a few guys from school. If ya get a sitter GrCh35, you can ride out there with us. I'm just gonna take the 17 south cuz the 101 Eastbound is gonna be closed this weekend for repaving. I'll give ya a call Sat. afternoon sometime.
thats right keep pushing GRCH35..

peer pressure's a muthafuka aint it.....

·
Registered
183 Posts
kawboyzx7rr said:
thats right keep pushing GRCH35..

peer pressure's a muthafuka aint it.....
:crying: I can't handle it!
If I can't find a sitter, I'll be there on four wheels. Cool?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts