·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
354 Posts
This is disgraceful!

1) I have a daughter that age (13), and NO WAY would she be out in public in clothes like that... At that age, she wouldn't even be at that concert without parental supervision. Where was this 'pastor'??

2) Akon should have his head examined for engaging in such a wild display with someone not hired to play the role... That was a good way to get sued even if the girl was of age. At best, he should be fired from the tour...at worst...he should be arrested.

I know I may sound like an uncool, old fogey with my point of view, but my desire to be hip is outweighed by my need to protect my kids...

I agree... I'm glad Verizon stepped up....nice to see a corporation do so... I may have to switch from Sprint!!!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Truth said:
This is disgraceful!

1) I have a daughter that age (13), and NO WAY would she be out in public in clothes like that... At that age, she wouldn't even be at that concert without parental supervision. Where was this 'pastor'??

2) Akon should have his head examined for engaging in such a wild display with someone not hired to play the role... That was a good way to get sued even if the girl was of age. At best, he should be fired from the tour...at worst...he should be arrested.

I know I may sound like an uncool, old fogey with my point of view, but my desire to be hip is outweighed by my need to protect my kids...

I agree... I'm glad Verizon stepped up....nice to see a corporation do so... I may have to switch from Sprint!!!
who's gonna fire him, the gov't of Trinidad? LOL who knows what laws are in enforce (if any). i'm not saying this was good, but your #1 is the problem...

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
motoboy said:
That's 14? :eek:
Dressed like that?
at a concert like that?
pierced belly button and all....?

maybe the pastor should spend more time dealing with his responsibilities instead of preaching to others :rolleyes:

mb. :2cents:
Tramp stamp too, I believe.....
Expensive outfit....

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jjkGURU said:
who's gonna fire him, the gov't of Trinidad? LOL who knows what laws are in enforce (if any). i'm not saying this was good, but your #1 is the problem...
Where was the mom also....

I'll bet the apple don't fall far from the tree in this case also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts