Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Keen as a keen thing soaked in keen stuff and pickled keen !!!

Same bro.

Can some kind lovely soul post the phone no for the PG circuit .... and I'll give them a call .... or if you want to be a real darling and get yerself a huge big kiss from me ... give em a call AND post the number ... arrruff !!

I'm keen to try get in for the 10 to 11 session on Saturday. That way we can be back around 12.30 and down to Molly's shortly after 1 to help sort out the Selectrix GP !!!

So far I think those keen are YP, Me, Big Phil .... Silva .. your misses gonna let you out? ... and Boycie .. what you got planned ??? ....

Anyone else keen ??

·
Registered
406 Posts
Track Open Sunday Morning

Girls

The track is shut Saturday but open on Sunday. Just spoken with them.

Count me in if its not wet Esso by 8:45am SUNDAY Morning.

My Mobile:9615-3304

·
Registered
406 Posts
PG Dates to avoid

These are the dates you should avoid going to PG on a bike.

By all means go and pelt the rich kids in their BMW's with rancid tomatoes or if you just want to take out your frustration I recommend going round to Legends and doing the same, any night of the week.

·
Registered
406 Posts
In days gone by.......

Back in the good old days, I mean when I thought an RF900 was the ultimate track tool and worse still a TLR, there was on probably more than one occasion track excursions with, let's just say, the burden of last nights activities still resting heavily upon our shoulders!!!

Yet you could argue it was the only way I would get into a set of leathers that Auntie Phil had been ragging' round in for an hour or so.

Not recommended but its been done.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Oooorrrr orrr ....

Good on ya Andy Star !! ... Sunday is well is then ... lets drum up number on Sat ...

Oi ... what's all this about climbing into other lads sweaty leathers ... and owning TLR's .... I'm more than a little concerned .. given the recent interest you have been showing in me arse ??? ...

P.S ... got "The Sum of an Arse" ...gonna practice today .....so I can whip sum muppet butt !!!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Just when you thought

they couldn't get any sadder!

Yep i'm up for Sunday as well. Dont worry if it rains Legend, you can get some practise in the wet you've been begging for!!!!!!
I'm sure the boys would love to see you in the rain.
Tickets available at sistec outlets near you boys.

Lets get yer on the internet game thing. Your in for a thrashin my boy!

CHeers

·
Registered
406 Posts
The Bum Of All Queers

Legend

Fear not my fine, fat arsed friend, Mr Happy has no intention of visiting to the big mushy parts in your pants!

I have to admit though I did use to share Phil's leathers until Grampa Graham lent me a set of old yet provocative 'slit up the backside' Texports, which I spent hours gaffering up only to get stuck to the seat.

Twas Mojo who finally found me my very own unsoiled leather. The white Forza's for S$300. A bargain, I was the only Ang Moh that could get in them so they became mine.

Take a look at my gallery lad... you'll see me, my own sweaty Forza's and the loudest pig ever to grace the earth.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
NICE !!!

hey Boycie ... neat pics bro !! ... the TLR looks bloody good from the front dunnit .....

still ... we've come a long way baby ... compare you on the TLR compared to the latest pics now on the R1 .... can see where the speed has come from !! .....neat mate.

See you next time 7....hey I finally get it .... max's number right .. when he was on a Yamaha .. like you .. ?? .. if so, what now ...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: PG Dates to avoid

Boycie said:
These are the dates you should avoid going to PG on a bike.

By all means go and pelt the rich kids in their BMW's with rancid tomatoes or if you just want to take out your frustration I recommend going round to Legends and doing the same, any night of the week.
Hey Boycie, where do you get the information about PG from? Is it on the web somewhere? Or do you want to keep it a secret?

·
Registered
406 Posts
No Secret

YP

I simply rang up and asked them to fax me. It took about 3 attempts but we got there in the end.

Regardless of what is published your best approach is to ring them up the day before you want to go. They do get last minute bookings from car clubs that pay a lot more handsomely than we do for the track so who can blame them.

The number is no secret and you can call on an individual basis, I would recommend that if you're going up in a group that one guy calls rather than swamp them.

The number has changed a couple of times as they reorganise the office so it will be up to you to keep up to date.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Blow by blow account please

Lets have as many versions as possable so we can figure out the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts