Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its open this weekend, so its a definite 'Yes' for me for saturday.

However, as I have sweet fanny adams to do tomorrow, I may go in the morning if the sun is out and get two sessions. Don't want to pin my hopes on Saturday if its pooring either!!

So any of you tarts feel like a whiz round the track to scare the dogs, snakes, lizards and cans of yellow paint away give me a call.

9615-3304

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Might be tempted

to a quick whizz there and back . Dunno if i'll go on the track thou!!
In fact i dunno if i can handle the inevitable recall of you repeating yourself for an hour:finger:

·
Registered
52 Posts
What time?

Sounds good to me! What time are you heading out there?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If the sun's out....

I will be trying for a 10:00am session at PG both Friday/Saturday.

I will probably splash and dash at Esso at 8:45am.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: If the sun's out....

Boycie said:
I will be trying for a 10:00am session at PG both Friday/Saturday.

I will probably splash and dash at Esso at 8:45am.
I'm there rosko picko train !!!!!!!! ..... see you at Esso on Sat then ... 8.45am it is :twofinger :thumb:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Friday-On my own

Didn't see anyone at Esso so stuck two fingers up and passed by.

Eventually some others turned up and we got a session before the rain.

Only managed 1:47's &8's so a bit disappointed. Still shit scared of turn two! I think!!

Wild boar today between 7 and 8 but they vanished quickly. Grass needs cutting especially at turn 5. Though if your planning an English Bob special there, it should be a comfy landing.

Will see you tomorrow if weather good and no hangover.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Tomorrow

See you at Esso if the rain holds off!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Good track day

By general consensus we decided to call Saturday an official club track day!

It was a good session with no rain, no crowds, and a dry track (well apart from the wet bits that is!!)

The turnout was leg end, boycie, oil 4 the road,Mcperil, and myself.

Boycie got the best times of about 1:45, but McPeril claimed he was doing 1:25 but didn't have a lap timer to prove it! :p

I was quite happy to get around the track in one piece!

Looking forward to the next one!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Good track day

Andy Capp said:

Boycie got the best times of about 1:45, but McPeril claimed he was doing 1:25 but didn't have a lap timer to prove it! :p

I was quite happy to get around the track in one piece!

Looking forward to the next one!
I didnt know they had opened a short circuit :twofinger

1.45 Boycie :eek: Thats a personal best I believe:thumb:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PG..PB..AB

Personal Best of 1:45.38 and got two or three laps at that kind of speed so very happy indeed. Started to find a rhythm but got knackered towards the end and couldnt push any more.

Hoping to get to 43's but need much larger grapes for turn 2 & 6, still petrified of both!

Practice, Practice, Practice........as long as tires, wallet and nerve hold out.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Well whatdya know

another boycie post where he talks about himself! Knackered my arse!so after 6 pints of guiness and watching the match we're all bollockst and he says " i'm not done yet" Cant:finger: My heads still farkin killin me

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kicking and Screaming

into the Towers you were....kicking and screaming~!

(There see not a mention of me or how wonderful I am)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Kicking and Screaming

Boycie said:
into the Towers you were....kicking and screaming~!

(There see not a mention of me or how wonderful I am)
Ah ... we have some stories to swap then ?? ..... I managed to forget completely about the match .. what ferkin match !! .... with the help of god only knows how much booze .... but it was constant drink to mouth that lasted from 2pm Sat to 3am Sun .. which is ferkin record for me I think ... 13 hours ...

I managed to make it to the towers ... but remember little ... except making a caaaaaaaant of myself on the dance floor with some lovely ... who I somehow lost and replaced with a 'man thing' .... all other details deleted to protect the innocent .. other than to mention I spent 10 mins at 'home' trying to figure out why my key didn't work .... it was the wrong house wasn't it .. hahaha.

P.S ... I note with amusement that Big-Head-Small-Prick-Boycie made no mention of the Legends PB. Managed to squeeze out a couple of 1.48's and 1.49's on an empty tank .... which I was seriously chuffed with cause I was having to miss most of the apex's riding around the slippery stains Boycie was leaving cause he was shitting himself all the time.

P.P.S .. and I believe the 'newbie' .. Mr Compaininghead ... managed to go nicely under 2 mins, and was doing so in style. Nice !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts