Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You’re invited to A COUPLES and SINGLES
Bedroom Magic Boutique!

At a Bedroom Magic in home adult toy party an experienced Bedroom Magic Agent will provide an in depth presentation of our adult lotions, potions, creams, gels, erotic books, instructional videos, sensuous games, x rated novelties and intimate bedroom toys and devices. Bedroom Magic prides itself in our wide array of adult products. We have a little bit of something or a lot of everything for anybody! All purchases made are completely confidential. The best part of a Bedroom Magic presentation is that there is no waiting for your merchandise you will be able to go home with most of it that evening!

At the home of: Jane Kaminski and Chris Holmes
Address: 22341 Armada Center Rd. Armada, MI 48005
Party Date: Saturday May 6th, 2006
Show Time: 7:00PM - ?
BBQ, KEG, Poker, Prizes and Music as well!!!
Please RSVP to: Jane Kaminski at 248-505-9686

Those who are not interested in the bedroom stuff can stop by any time after 9p.m.

·
Registered
367 Posts
What's up Jane! Interesting little party you have planned out there. I bet it'll be a lot less awkward than last summer when I had my (ultra conservative christian) mother sitting next to me at my sister-in-law's batchlorette party huh? :laughing:

I have to help a friend in Kalamazoo move that weekend, not sure when I'll be back but if things change I'll let ya know.

P.S. When you going to build the the MX track out there? I'm ready! (This is what my family did on easter, forget Grandma's house!)
Redneck Easter...

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
iroc8210 said:

P.S. When you going to build the the MX track out there? I'm ready!.[/URL]

Anytime you want to come out and get started is fine ;)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
iroc8210 said:
What's up Jane! Interesting little party you have planned out there. I bet it'll be a lot less awkward than last summer when I had my (ultra conservative christian) mother sitting next to me at my sister-in-law's batchlorette party huh? :laughing:

I have to help a friend in Kalamazoo move that weekend, not sure when I'll be back but if things change I'll let ya know.

P.S. When you going to build the the MX track out there? I'm ready! (This is what my family did on easter, forget Grandma's house!)
Redneck Easter...
Nice picture. I bet you had a blast. Hopefully I'll have mine by the end of the summer :rolleyes:

Yeah my mom wanted to know if she was invited to my party, I had to turn her down. Not her thing. I kind of wanted to let her come over though just to see the look on her face.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
GPZRider said:
Do you two get the free sex swing for hosting the party? :eyebrows:
I hope not, what do you need with 3 of those things :confused:

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
yamagirl said:
no one wants to come to our party :crying:
Knowing this bunch, they're probably afraid it's a sting operation to nab sex offenders :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts