Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was recently talking with a guy at a gas station, I was on my bike and he had his in the back of his truck, and he was talking about parts and catalogs. He showed me one that he looked through all the time, I have been trying to remember the name of it for the longest time. It was thick about the size of a phone book, and it had everything you could want for a sport bike, I know it had two names to the like david and something, or vance and hines. Anyone out there know what catalog this was?

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Was it aftermarket, oem or both? I know Parts Unlimited has a big catalog. Actually there's a few companies that have catalogs the size of a decent phonebook.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was recently talking with a guy at a gas station, I was on my bike and he had his in the back of his truck, and he was talking about parts and catalogs. He showed me one that he looked through all the time, I have been trying to remember the name of it for the longest time. It was thick about the size of a phone book, and it had everything you could want for a sport bike, I know it had two names to the like david and something, or vance and hines. Anyone out there know what catalog this was?

Probably Dennis Kirk....a subdivision of Parts Unlimited.

·
Registered
31 Posts
My Guess is Parts Unlimited

Parts Unlimited is the largest of the catalogs, it's got most everything. It's the book the nearly every dealership whips out when you need to order something. But, since you know what it looks like and I do not, how about a link to a list of all the covers?

http://www.shspowersports.com/catalog.asp

1 - 5 of 5 Posts