Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
I missed it.
What hapened?

Quit picking on my chew toy/mistress.:twofinger

Sad to hear that youtube has gotton so controlled that nobody can post simple shit on there without it getting removed.:(

·
Registered
960 Posts
Its on MTV again tonight or tomorrow or something. I have it set to record.

I couldnt watch it on the internet anyways with this dialup crap.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
OMG! Unreal. I can't wait to see the "medical reason" for not being in jail. I'm sure everyone will want to use it now!

Jen

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
636Jen said:
OMG! Unreal. I can't wait to see the "medical reason" for not being in jail. I'm sure everyone will want to use it now!

Jen
Sore back due to repetitive motions.....:cool:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Paris Hilton's medical condition was purely psychological and that she was in peril of having a nervous breakdown, and that's why she was released early this morning.

Psychiatrist Charles Sophy visited Hilton in jail yesterday and the day before. We're told after Sophy's visit yesterday, word was passed to the Sheriff that Hilton's mental state was fragile and she was at risk.

OMG, her mental state is "fragile"......I guess that gets her off the hook huh?? :rolleyes:

Jen

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
636Jen said:
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Paris Hilton's medical condition was purely psychological and that she was in peril of having a nervous breakdown, and that's why she was released early this morning.

Psychiatrist Charles Sophy visited Hilton in jail yesterday and the day before. We're told after Sophy's visit yesterday, word was passed to the Sheriff that Hilton's mental state was fragile and she was at risk.

OMG, her mental state is "fragile"......I guess that gets her off the hook huh?? :rolleyes:

Jen
:wtf: :tp: :bs: :bs: :bs:

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
What a crock that the justice system that Cali people's taxes pay for, grants amnesty for the rich.:finger:
Put her in a straight jacket of they are worried about her offing herself.
People in cali should call for the officials involved to resign.

And this totally fucks up her boyfriends chance of extra sex with her best friends......:finger:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts