Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not bad, lateott_156. I got up to 11. They seem to be easier with the wind from the right than the left. The left wind direction has a tighter angle.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
lateott_156 said:
I dunno... I found myself making more shots when it was blowing from the left.
me too
i got 14

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lateott_156 said:
Damn you, Desert-Lad, for posting something that has stolen my time and effort away!
How do you get the score box? If I can get the picture into Paint I could crop it, but I'm not having any luck saving the page. I could try to print it and then capture the score box, but my printer is out right now. :confused:

·
Registered
462 Posts
To save the picture, just hit "Prt Scr" up on top of the keyboard. That saves the contents of the screen into the clipboard. Then just go into paint and paste it.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had to go into System 32 and copy clipbrd.exe into programs. XP doesn't automatically show the clipboard. Anyway, I think I got this working. I have got 18 but this is all I got since messing with this frigging clipboard thing.

Attachments

·
Registered
462 Posts
Shit, dude... you're making this more complicated than necessary. It's kinda like selecting some text, hitting ctrl-c (to copy) and hitting ctrl-v somewhere else to paste. "prt scr" is like ctrl-c, but just copies what's on the screen as an image. All you have to do is go into paint and hit ctrl-v. Digging through system32 is the scenic route, i guess.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lateott_156 said:
Shit, dude... you're making this more complicated than necessary. It's kinda like selecting some text, hitting ctrl-c (to copy) and hitting ctrl-v somewhere else to paste. "prt scr" is like ctrl-c, but just copies what's on the screen as an image. All you have to do is go into paint and hit ctrl-v. Digging through system32 is the scenic route, i guess.
NOW you tell me! :D

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
keep playing boys;)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
exciting monday night at the tippmann house

Attachments

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I shit you not, i really got this. I finally missed on one where the wind was 0.01. I pulled it to the left.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi Tippmann-

You've got some serious patience! How long did that take you? Did you click the "submit best" button for your efforts?

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Blue Jays said:
Hi Tippmann-

You've got some serious patience! How long did that take you? Did you click the "submit best" button for your efforts?

~ Blue Jays ~
I honestly don't remember. Probably only about 5 minutes for that run. But i think i sat there and played it for at least an entire episode of the simpsons.
And yes, i clicked the submit best button. The page was down.:(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts