Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Almost enough to make me drink the stuff...

Gee Willikers Tug :eek:

Anyone think that Sundee's GP wasn't easily the best one since the four strokers arrived!!!

What about Rossi lifting the front in top gear at the end of the front shute!!! :eek: and how lucky was Nakano to walk away from what was left of his green machine after the 300+kph get off????

Surprised a few more of the mid packers didn't run for the intermediates for the second start though - woud have easily paid off :D

·
Registered
409 Posts
Re: Almost enough to make me drink the stuff...

Gixxer_Dave said:

Anyone think that Sundee's GP wasn't easily the best one since the four strokers arrived!!!

What about Rossi lifting the front in top gear at the end of the front shute!!! :eek: and how lucky was Nakano to walk away from what was left of his green machine after the 300+kph get off????

Surprised a few more of the mid packers didn't run for the intermediates for the second start though - woud have easily paid off :D
GD....not everyone is crazy about racing for the racing...

Think about it..I used to watch LA Lakers play bball only for the Laker Girls man..who gave a crap about who the players were and how many points, rebounds and trips on the floor they had...

It was all about them Laker Girls man....I caught the movie once too...cant remember the title...but it had to do with a girl who wanted to be a Laker girl and all the shite she had to go through to become one...anyone remember the title? The burds were as hot as them chicks we see at GP.....

And by the way..a Ginzano girl wants to make drink that shite? Thats a really sick drink..somewhere in the ranks with Black Cat Bourbon..... and since Trev has put up a Camel girl....you gonna start smoking Camel too?

Camel cigarettes are good though...so I say go for the cigs rather the shite liqour....

I know that Tug smokes Marlboros cause he likes his men with ponytails and ghottis.... recently..the ponytail has come off though....or maybe its got to do with some German car driver who races for Marlboro? Wait..or is that BP's fetish? .....

:twofinger

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Desperado's

It's just that I prefer REAL girls rather than pics thanks Wolfie!!!

Fair enough Rossi is quick, but he's as ugly as sin.

This might help get you to the weekend.....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Desperado's

Gixxer_Dave said:
It's just that I prefer REAL girls rather than pics thanks Wolfie!!!

Give the guy a break he is still whacking off to the underwear section of his mum’s club book catalogue. When’s the new issue out wolf boy, winter usually has some nice stuff in between the flannelette house coats:D

Ah brings back memories:squid:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Almost enough to make me drink the stuff...

Gixxer_Dave said:

I saw it in the pub on Sunday so wasnt fully able to concentrate/focus (the slappas arrive early in Beijing bars and the beer was cheep:drool: :hurl: )
Saw it again on Monday night and it really was a blinder, GP of the year Id say :thumb: Burds were the best this year too:)

·
Registered
406 Posts
Boil Washable!

That's right Gent's the original crash proven, boil washable underpants guaranteed to keep everything in during a difficult moments on the track.

Kawasaki racing green and comes with these attractive features:

- 'Fart-and-Forget' charcoal inserts.
- Full Metal Gusset
- Automatic Soil collection with manual extraction

One owner, used only on the track and in the Towers. Smell like new!

S$600 o.n.o

No time wasters please

Attachments

·
Registered
642 Posts
I'll own up that white underwear and motorcycling don't go together very well.

Vanessa had to take some "dirt devil" to a pair of my boxers to get the "mud" stains out of them.

They're now nick named my "dirt devils" and not suitable for a trip to the doctor on those "cough and tickle" visits when you have to drop yr trousers.

:D :D :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts