Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahaha your salesman is going to be a bit surprised when you show up for your 12000 mile maintenance appointment a week later LOL
Abou the rain... they make those cute cadillacs CTS-V with corvette engines in them. 6 speed and an LS6 =450 hp caddy :thumb: hmmmm :D

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Drive the stupid car in the rain...wtf...is it going to rust on ya :)

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
jjkGURU said:
but he likes FAST cars :twofinger

yep...WRX.....or STI

·
Registered
352 Posts
DUDE IT IS FIBERGLASS IT WON'T RUST!!!

I have a buddy at the Chevy store I used to work at drove his vette year round. He is like screw it I am paying for it why not enjoy it. The only time he had trouble was with over 4 inches of snow!!! If you do ever get caught in snow believe me the best thing that you can do is TURN OFF TRACTION CONTROL.

TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!!!!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the new Z06 is 500 hp and 7.0L. the 6.0 z06 is 450 i think. Anyway, i have a solution to your snow problem Wayne. Send your car to Lingenfelter and get it modded out to the max. Find a good sticky patch of road and hit it hard from a dead stop. The wholeshot would affect the rotation of earth and voila it's summer again. I'd do it for you but being the enviromentalist that i am i would hate to mess with our solar system :twofinger
How's that for an excuse to mod your sled :D you think you can sell your wife on the idea :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Very nice car Wayne & congratulation on your new toy. The Z06 from 2002 to 2004 was a 5.7 LT and put out 405 HP . The new Z06 is a 7 LT and put out 505 HP. Wayne's motor is the new LS2 and it produces 400 HP not bad for a everyday driver. Again enjoy the ride.

It's nice to have a Busa along with a nice car to drive. Oh and don't forget to wave
:thumb:

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
just buy a WRX and add stuff to it.....you will be able to drive it all year long...have a ton of power (and better power to weight) AWD.....and a back seat.......ya cannot go wrong......

1 - 20 of 28 Posts