Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feel like a major ride Sunday???? Up to the Newfoundland gap, back over through Deal's Gap, then up the Foothills and back home. Let me know if you're in! I'll be passing your area around 9:30 your time.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Although I'm not RCJohn (thank GAWD!) I do happen to know that he is in Arkansas posing with Pete and 748_abuser, so I wouldn't count on him for a ride this weekend. Just thought I'd let you know. :)

·
Registered
405 Posts
I will be going to the Gap the Cherohala on Sat. You may want to avoid Cherokee NC cause there will be a zillion cruisers there for a Harley rally so traffic will probably suck.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I also hear that Townsend is going to a nightmare because of some festival this weekend; just be warned if you head that way.

John and I were in your neighborhood last Sunday; we rode across Hwy 52 to Jamestown & Livingston, down to Monterey and Crossville; then back home- great ride indeed. :)

P.S. Heard from the posers last night; Stacia called it well!!! :D

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Clay,

Thanks for the offer. Would have definitely enjoyed it. We put in around 700-800 miles in AR. It was fun and I thrashed my tires. Damn rough pavement. :D

Maybe we can take a run over the next couple of weekends. I'll know my plans more toward the end of the week.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Last weekend Rob didn't even have the good showers and toilets opened for the campers. He just had the old POS one opened. That is BS for time time of the year. He needs to get his shit together down there. It's like he didn't even realize Spring was coming. :(

I'm not sure when I will be camping there this year.

S

·
0 Posts
What temps are you guys getting down there ? It'll be like 26C here this week ..

·
Registered
405 Posts
There were a bunch of people camping on sat when I was up there. Plus why do you care if you can take a shower? You never run hard enough to break a sweat! :p We could go to T.W.O.

Squid- temps are hanging around a high of 80 F. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts