Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,474 Posts
Oops, sorry I didn't see the thread. I appreciate the invite. :cool:

Can't ride yet. My arm is not quite healed enough from surgery. I get the stitches out next Friday and should be ready to ride by the weekend after that. I will be finishing the installation of a new undertray next weekend so maybe the weekend after that I should be ready to hit the road. I have my fingers crossed. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,355 Posts
HUH??

RCjohn said:
Oops, sorry I didn't see the thread. I appreciate the invite. :cool:

Can't ride yet. My arm is not quite healed enough from surgery. I get the stitches out next Friday and should be ready to ride by the weekend after that. I will be finishing the installation of a new undertray next weekend so maybe the weekend after that I should be ready to hit the road. I have my fingers crossed. :)
Geez John.whaadidija do??:(
I hope you are okay??
Did you hurt yourself installing a new "ching-ching" bell on the bars of that there RC??:D:D;)

JIM:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,474 Posts
Re: HUH??

katana600 said:

Geez John.whaadidija do??
I hope you are okay??
Did you hurt yourself installing a new "ching-ching" bell on the bars of that there RC??

JIM:)
LOL!! A ching-ching bell would go nicely with the basket and tassles. :D:D

Thanks for the good wishes. :cool:

I'm going to be fine. Had a small melanoma removed from my arm. Nothing too major except that it is right in the area of the arm that flexes when you twist the throttle. :) I'm one of the lucky ones. I guess those experts were right about the sun and skin cancer. :eek:

I do have a tough looking ~4 inch scar on my right arm. I'm working on a cool story for how I got it. I'm thinking knife fight in the alley... "you should see the other guy". :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
"I do have a tough looking ~4 inch scar on my right arm."


Just coincidence? :confused: 4 inches, on the right arm...You'll go blind too ya know.

Seriously, hope everything's ok.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
766 Posts
Congrats on getting that found and removed. That's some nasty stuff. I had one taken off my neck and one off the back of my shoulder. It's pretty scary even when they catch it early. I guess that's what I get for doing landscaping for several years. It's nothing but sun from sunup to sundown everyday. The scar on my neck starts at the point of my adam's apple and wraps around to an inch under my right ear lobe. I told one kid that I had been surfing in Australia and got bitten by a shark. He was like, "Whoa, no way!" Anyway, glad to hear it's going to be OK.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,510 Posts
Re: Re: HUH??

RCjohn said:
I'm going to be fine. Had a small melanoma removed from my arm. Nothing too major except that it is right in the area of the arm that flexes when you twist the throttle.
John,

If you were a real-man, you would have been
riding the next day after your surgery...wussy.

I suppose you're going to have the Doctor take
the stiches out?...bigger wussy!

Next thing, you'll probably have a skin-graft
to make it look pretty cosmetically...BIGGEST WUSSY!
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top