Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grok.
I am getting (finally) my Moto machine. I have my heart set on a KTM, I really want a 525 EXC but am looking at 400, 450 and 625 options just depending on price and who has what and where.
I now live in BC, Prince Rupert and I remember your on the Island.
Can you set me up with some local links or shops including local forums that might have some used stuff. Any recomendations appreciated. I am spending a summer on the Charlettes, so can you say "100 miles of open sandy beaches!"

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
maDDtraPPer said:
Grok.
I am getting (finally) my Moto machine. I have my heart set on a KTM, I really want a 525 EXC but am looking at 400, 450 and 625 options just depending on price and who has what and where.
I now live in BC, Prince Rupert and I remember your on the Island.
Can you set me up with some local links or shops including local forums that might have some used stuff. Any recomendations appreciated. I am spending a summer on the Charlettes, so can you say "100 miles of open sandy beaches!"
Hi there maDDtraPPer! I am still around but since the board merger I have been stripped of my moderator powers!:eek:

It is good to hear you are taking the plunge! I have "PMed" you a local website that may help answer some of your questions. I can tell you the 450/525 KTM's are great SM platforms!!

Cheers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts