Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts

I was riding with everyone until around 11:00. We were coming back from the west side & my trans started to get stuck in gear. So I had to bail early. Sounds like it's a good thing I did. I don't need to get in any more trouble than im already in. The motors prolly coming out of the r6 this weekend. Im gonna have the whole trans gone thru. I'll finally get to put the wet kit & air shifter on.:D Tell the Kawi to hang tight for a couple weeks. Gonna have to deflate Brians head first.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: .....

swungr6 said:
.. I'll finally get to put the wet kit & air shifter on.:D Tell the Kawi to hang tight for a couple weeks. Gonna have to deflate Brians head first.
ha ha, hey Brian does pretty well…I'm more interested in seeing Sparks run ya. Last night Sparks watched a guy lose time and time again on an old 600CBR…he asked to use the 600 and race the previous winner in the next race. That next race he put a good 4 bikes on the guy that previously won the races. Sparks is quite the driver :D And NOS..? uh oh, that 120mph roll might be a possibility now?

·
Registered
32 Posts

I,ve heard from alot of people sparks is an awesome rider. After I get this trans thing figured out we'll have to set something up. As for the 120 roll.:twofinger I could spray the POS with a 100 shot & still not have a chance. Did you guys end up going somewhere to play around last night?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: ....

swungr6 said:
Did you guys end up going somewhere to play around last night?
oH YEAH! I swear we need to bring along some tiki torches though to mark off the 1/4 mile point and lay out the curves on the road...it just isn't lit well enough at night time.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Bring those bikes to Ubly this weekend, I`l run ya for some fun;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
trans is currently jacked. 9.50's is pretty quick. Once I get evrything together & running right we can play. :thumb:

·
Registered
679 Posts
swungr6 said:
trans is currently jacked. 9.50's is pretty quick. Once I get evrything together & running right we can play. :thumb:
Who said anything about running 9.50`s;)

·
Registered
679 Posts
I`ll just make you try harder :cool:
It`s all fun:D

·
Registered
679 Posts
Re: ....

swungr6 said:
I seen your bike in RO a couple times. It's pretty sweet. Did you do all the work on it?
Ya everything but the map;) you want it done right do it yourself:2cents:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts