Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently purchased a 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200s and was wondering if anyone had tried Dale Walkers Holeshot exhaust and what you thought of it. Also any replies on the exhaust everyone uses besides DW's and there thoughts on them would be appreciated while I'm still trying to decide what kind to get. Thanx in advance for any and all responses.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I considered the Holeshot system, but they were out of stock when I called and being the impatient bastard that I am, I bought a Two Brothers full exhaust system with a C-4 carbon muffler. I installed the pipe and a Dynojet stage three jet kit. What a difference, the power gain is fantastic.

(I put the air box back in and re-jetted the carbs because the rain and resulting street lakes clogged the filters, not a problem if you have a car)

My bike still pulls wheelies from just above idle, pulls hard from 3000 rpm and go's like a bat out of a very, very bad place from 6000 rpm.
If you want to keep the center stand, buy the Holeshot system, otherwise any good system and jet kit will probably do just fine.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx guys I ordered one of DW's Vortex slipons with the silver jet-coating they said it would keep its color but the stainless one would discolor after awhile like the original pipes but this one will always be silver and would match their headers if/when I decide to get them I can't wait till wednesday that's when it should be here I was told just have to wait and see.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts