Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ken,Mike,Lance and Zak for showing up to take part in the ride!! A fun time was had by all!!:):)
The weather was great,except for the low cloud levels on Mount St. Helens,that kept us to about the 2500' level.
We saw some great scenery and had a good time getting to talk about motorcycling and other fun topics, and got in miles of fun riding too!!:):)
Thanks to Ken for posting the pictures and I look forward to seeing yours too,Mike!!

Laters;

JIM

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Jim:

I will get those pictures going as soon as the main computer is running on line again. Got it from the shop, just have not tried it yet. Had new motherboard/processor (2.4GHz!) with superfast bus, new RAM, additional harddrive, etc. I will try to get them on the board by the end of the week. Hang in there, buddy!

Mike

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fuster said:
Jim:

I will get those pictures going as soon as the main computer is running on line again. Got it from the shop, just have not tried it yet. Had new motherboard/processor (2.4GHz!) with superfast bus, new RAM, additional harddrive, etc. I will try to get them on the board by the end of the week. Hang in there, buddy!

Mike
Mike:

Not problem!!:):)
Glad you could do your upgrades.I wish I could,asap!! Oh well, that will have to wait,budget you know!!:D

JIM

·
Registered
20 Posts
Camera footage of our trip

ftp://12.224.177.210:2123/ Goto the link and download the wmv file. If you want the uncompressed stuff the avi file would be it. At 2GB I don't think you want that one. I made a rough cut of the simi exciting parts. Corners and passing cars. If you have problems with the link let me know.

Zak

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Finally, have the ability to post photos. Computer and software glitches handled.

Here is one of several photos from our first Pacific Northwest trip.

Left to right: Me; Katana 600; Auger; Spiderman.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Me, Auger, Katana 600, Zak, at Mt. St. Helens.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Zak and his rad GPZ 1000, with on board video camera.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Dinner at the Red Lobster, Yakima, all three of us (not eight!).

Left to right: Jim (Katana 600), me, Auger.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
The three of us (Katana 600, Fuster, Auger) - well, our bikes - at the Gorge, Washington state side, just a few miles west of the I-97/SR 12 junction.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Fuster...thanks for posting the pictures!!
Great looking group of riders there!!:)
And to those who said they would be there and did not show up,well, you missed out on a great time!!:D

JIM

·
Registered
171 Posts
RIDE

Hey, I'm currently unable to ride due to circumstances beyond my control. But around May I'll be back in town. I'm curious as to where you guys went on your trip. Some of the pictures look awsome. I'm stationed in Whidbey. How far was your guys trip? How long did it take? Did you guys Have any problems, and where were all the stops?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey all those pic's look familiar. Been on those roads a few times over the past 18 years. I live in Vancouver so next time you want to get together let me know I'm game

·
Registered
2 Posts
Need a new bike

I just sold my 84 VF 700 Interceptor and am looking for and newer type sportbike. any help or info where to get a good bike for around $3500.00 would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts