Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
was that quater or 8th? if 8th, was the camaro driver a drooling retard? if quater, did the van have a rocket strapped to the chassis?

·
Registered
675 Posts
That looks like 1/4 to me 12 sec just over 100mph.
Look at the van's front end. It is sitting very low... I am guessing a big block is weighing it down.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a 12 second quater is about the speed of a brand new viper acr (or whatever their super version is). seems abit tought to believe coming from a van, regardless of the engine.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Think about it... a gutted van is not more weight than a tuna can. Put a big block in in and a good tranny and that thing will toast almost anything in a straight line.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mainerdr said:
Think about it... a gutted van is not more weight than a tuna can. Put a big block in in and a good tranny and that thing will toast almost anything in a straight line.
Maybe... I'm still having a hard time with it...

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
It would be pretty funny to take that thing on the road, pull up to a nice looking rice rocket, and then smoke his arse:D I feel sorry for the guy in the camaro... getting beat by a van must feel pretty bad, no matter what they have under the hood.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have seen that van at the Mopar nationals its a 2.2 turbo running about 30 lbs of boost. It was pretty funny the guy rolls in unloads the family and the BBQ grill bolts on some slicks and heads over to the staging lanes and runs a 12.30 quarter mile.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

I once knew a seventeen-year-old girl with a 1965 Ford Mustang that could do 0-60 m.p.h. in just over two seconds with a maximum speed of 220 m.p.h. ;)

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bluey, it was a shelby, dont forget.

k-lee: As long as you've been missing, I figured this would be new to you!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Vash said:
bluey, it was a shelby, dont forget.

k-lee: As long as you've been missing, I figured this would be new to you!
haha smartass just because I havnt been talking to you doesnt mean I havnt been keeping tabs on things ;)

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
shit, another stalker... :twofinger

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Glad to know you missed me :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts