Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
Well, at least she has gloves on. :rolleyes: Wouldn't want to break her NAILS in a fall.

Jen
hahah that's almost identical to what the other person typed on the other thread :p

some just have to experience it to understand why ya need protection :rolleyes:

E.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
motoboy said:
That's gonna hurt :hurl:

Probably lost traction crossing the paint....

mb.
looks like it with the angle of the front tire....:eek:
poor Triumph.....:D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Tank top, shorts, and flip flops. Why bother with gloves and helmet, The road rash on her left leg ( if any of it is left ) would be more than enough pain.:crying:

·
Registered
532 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god. I didnt even notice the wheel washing out. I just thought it was that she wasnt wearing anything.. *cringe*

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Bluto said:

:squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid: :squid:
her left leg is already off the rear peg and her toes about to or already getting ground into hamburger in this pic... look closer.....:eek:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
It's probably a combination of many factors for the wash out.. anything from taking it too fast, too much of a lean (neither rider getting off bike to compensate) therefore running out of tire surface for grip, on slippery yellow line, could have freaked and got off the gas (don't look like either hand nor foot were on the brake)... passenger could have thrown bike off balance from moving around (just gotta wave) with that 50 lb back pack :rolleyes: he could have caught his toe on the pavement and distracted him or upset the bike (look how far forward his right foot is) argh... something that could have been avoided in so many ways probably... alot of folks are askin for the after pics... it would be cool in a sick way to see them (yeah there's something wrong with us lol)

E.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts