Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you Yamaha freaks play Unreal Tournament? Sorry for the off-the-subject post, but that's my other hobby :)

------------------

·
Registered
42 Posts
HA! Another piece of meat to "Frag"! ;) Yes, I'm a UT nut as well, been playing it since it came out last fall, I sure it's an addiction now for me, getting withdrawal's everyday when I'm not playing it. What's your favorite game on it? I play TDM mostly.
"IcEmAn" (with some varence of the name on the ends for Clan games)be my name. Maybe we can team up for a game sometime?

Dave

------------------

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehe, cool :) I play as {OF}Bucket. My ICQ is 52288833, look me up if ya wanna play.

------------------

·
Premium Member
4,762 Posts
R6Racer,

I'm going to move this over to the "Chat" forum.

------------------
Robert Basil
It ain't easy being green,
but it sure is fun!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have UT, and play it on my LAN, but for online gaming, I mostly play Mech-Warrior 3... That game absolutely rules... Great 4 on 4 battles, in all sorts of maps, underground cities, open plains, all sorts of intense action.

UT is probably the best first person shooter, and Mech3 is also a first person shooter, but it adds an element of a simulator as well, which I think is brilliant...

Anyone that plays Mech3 online at MS's The Zone, look me up! I go by the name "IC_SquireSCA"...

------------------
www.geocities.com\squiresca

1 - 5 of 5 Posts