Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One lat time/Agenda

Ok Cranberry people...where is this meeting going to take place????????????????????

if you want something brought up post it here and we will try to get it on an agenda, if not bring it up at the meeting. I think we need to have a TOPIC killer and we can call it the mmmbarley act of 2003......sort of a kill the topic if it keeps going on and on and the same shiot is mentioned over and over.....just come back to it later.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I told you guys we can have it at my house if you want. if we all chip in like 5.00 I will go out and buy burgers,dogs, buns,frys, and beer. or we can go to the cranberry deck house.lmk. so I can send the wife to the store.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK...it is going to be at JR's house...since nobody will try to get it set, I will go ahead and decide. I think 5.00 is fair for some grub and brews. Give us a time and map from the Burgh.

As much as I hate it.......ROLL CALL...so Jr. can figure out what he needs to get.

Members Only, the rest will be turned over to his kids for torture.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Members Only, the rest will be turned over to his kids for torture. [/B][/QUOTE]

petes right you dont want to be handed over to the boys.

I called the wife and told her that the meetings at our house and is happy to have everone over.
lmk what kind of beer. as for directions I will make a seprate post.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I say a 7-730 show time, then on to the eating, then start the words at 8......I say 8 because some will be straggling.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Jeep and I will be there. :D No beer for us -- just water!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Tea Bagger said:
Why so late? Damn far for some of us.How about 7 start?
I can make it to you house in 30 minutes stop the :crying: or no food for you . see that stright to the soft spot.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts