Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Brings a tear to the eye

That was the day I fucked my new wheels up:crying:
Didnt know PL had that on film, first race of the MSS, the day Gixxer Dave came to town, ah heady days indeed:thumb:

Find any more less embarrassing ones:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
BC the farmer

He always did like a bit of horticulture:D

Just realised I got my excursions mixed up, that pic was actually the second race of the second round of the first MSS. The one where I was way out in front untill half way before running off the track twice and ending out in 4th:crying:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A Cunning Plan

We even had a strategy devised for that one if I recall ...

Can't remember exactly how it worked but we both would have profited (at Slashers expense) had you stayed on the track and come in first !!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: A Cunning Plan

Blue Catt said:
We even had a strategy devised for that one if I recall ...

Can't remember exactly how it worked but we both would have profited (at Slashers expense) had you stayed on the track and come in first !!
As I recall the strategy was that I only needed to finish second to win and you kindly agreed not to try too hard to overtake me as long as I was circulating reasonably quickly. After the first excursion I do remember you looking back as you passed me and encouraged me to pull my finger out and get passed. Unfortunately I plowed off again two laps later and if you had waited for me to catch up DD would have passed you.
Even after all these months I can still feel the sting of humiliation when watching the video reply as Malak did a voice over saying "Graeme Ah, cant take the pressure lor"
Can feel a new bike looming on the hroizon, met some bloke who rode here before and will follow up on the possability of getting some wheels soon.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts