Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
o|||||||o said:
You are just upset because I whored it out like it was your girl!:twofinger
Well that wasn't nice......at least his chic can pull in some dollars on her back.

·
Registered
425 Posts
At least that is an option and not the only one for him. You get any play yet Erndoggy. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
925 Posts
Color me stupid, but why do you guys (jeep, ugly) have the same avatar, and who is it?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
QuickCoCo1 said:
THat is just so nasty...and wrong man...why do i always get the shaft in the deal......:finger:
Dude, she gave you the shaft?????? Awwww, man! I did not want to know that! That shit is fawkin' nasty!!!!!:barf:

·
Registered
224 Posts
she showed up needed to ride with someone so we stuck her with the smallest person riding...she's like (Freddy + Myself ^ 2 / (3.141592654 * tan (X) - COS (Y)) * 0 + 2 * Freddy).

nah i think we picked the biggest bike...and freddy was promised to only have to ride her for a short period of time -- at which time he got dissed hard by the bigE and stuck with her for another 80 miles lol.

·
Registered
224 Posts
she showed up needed to ride with someone so we stuck her with the smallest person riding...she's like (Freddy + Myself ^ 2 / (3.141592654 * tan (X) - COS (Y)) * 0 + 2 * Freddy).

nah i think we picked the biggest bike...and freddy was promised to only have to ride her for a short period of time -- at which time he got dissed hard by the bigE and stuck with her for another 80 miles lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts