Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow, Thursday 29th. Hooters just south of Bell on 83rd ave. We had a great turn out last time. About 10-15 sportbikes. Used to only be 2 of us.... I am bound and determined to get the Harley crowd out of there... We usually show up between 6-7 pm. Hope ya can come!

·
Registered
363 Posts
damn 83rd ave... thats like east LA

·
Registered
150 Posts
RIDE OUT

kawboyzx7rr said:
damn 83rd ave... thats like east LA
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU RODE YOUR BIKE ANYWAYS??
I KNOW ITS NOT 80 OUT BUT....... :crying: :twofinger

·
Registered
183 Posts
Re: RIDE OUT

MICHAEL ANTHONY said:
Isn't that why you call yourselves the Lost Boyz or something like that? :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
Re: RIDE OUT

MICHAEL ANTHONY said:
first off whens the last time you rode your bike with out crashing it.... uh ok thats what i thought... :p :p :p :p :p :p

mofucka i aint no weekend warrior like some of you guys, i ride my zx just about everyday... i got more miles on one of my zx's than you have in any of your cars... put together... i got more miles on my pocket bike than you got on you bike... so i dont even wanna hear it... pretty boys... all about trying to look good... than trying to talk sh*t on the real riders...

:p :p :p :p :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
150 Posts
Re: Re: RIDE OUT

kawboyzx7rr said:
first off whens the last time you rode your bike with out crashing it.... uh ok thats what i thought... :p :p :p :p :p :p

mofucka i aint no weekend warrior like some of you guys, i ride my zx just about everyday... i got more miles on one of my zx's than you have in any of your cars... put together... i got more miles on my pocket bike than you got on you bike... so i dont even wanna hear it... pretty boys... all about trying to look good... than trying to talk sh*t on the real riders...

:p :p :p :p :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :p :p :p :p
FIRST OFF MY GIRL FRIENDS 5YR OLD RIDES HIS BIKE AROUND BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE HIM A RYDER AND SO WHY SHOULD IT MAKE YOU MR . MY PONTIAC HAS 168,000 MILES ON IT BY THE WAY AND THATS ONLY 1 OF THE THREE VEH I OWN OK. ANY ONE INCLUDING MY GIRL CAN GET ON TO WHEELS AND PUT PUT AROUND OOOOOOOOOOOOH BUT LETS SEE YOU UP ON ONE . AND YES I MAY BE PRETTY BY THE WAY :D BUT YOU AINT GOTTA HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME..... :twofinger :p :p :p :p
I STILL LOVE YA :rolleyes: WE GREEN MEMBERS HAVE TO STAY TOGETHER...............:laughing:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Re: Re: Re: RIDE OUT

MICHAEL ANTHONY said:
FIRST OFF MY GIRL FRIENDS 5YR OLD RIDES HIS BIKE AROUND BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE HIM A RYDER AND SO WHY SHOULD IT MAKE YOU MR . MY PONTIAC HAS 168,000 MILES ON IT BY THE WAY AND THATS ONLY 1 OF THE THREE VEH I OWN OK. ANY ONE INCLUDING MY GIRL CAN GET ON TO WHEELS AND PUT PUT AROUND OOOOOOOOOOOOH BUT LETS SEE YOU UP ON ONE . AND YES I MAY BE PRETTY BY THE WAY :D BUT YOU AINT GOTTA HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME..... :twofinger :p :p :p :p
I STILL LOVE YA :rolleyes: WE GREEN MEMBERS HAVE TO STAY TOGETHER...............:laughing:
put one up.... and flip it... :p :p :p :p
nah im not that SQUIDLY.. oops im mean hardcore.....

i love twisties...

let me see you ate it on a twistie... and then you flipped one "putting one up"... i think you need training wheels, or a different HOBBY...

·
Registered
150 Posts
RIDE!

QUOTE: i think you need training wheels, or a different HOBBY...

WONDER GREEN POWERS" ACTIVATE" ..................FORM AS A GREAT BIG BOTTLE OF.........LEMONADE!!!:jawdrop: :twofinger
POOF!!!!!!!PRESTO -CHANGE O. ENUFF SAID..............:laughing:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Re: RIDE!

MICHAEL ANTHONY said:
WONDER GREEN POWERS" ACTIVATE" ..................FORM AS A GREAT BIG BOTTLE OF.........LEMONADE!!!:jawdrop: :twofinger
POOF!!!!!!!PRESTO -CHANGE O. ENUFF SAID..............:laughing: [/B]
huh???

lol........

so mike what your next bike???

team green, or something different???

·
Registered
150 Posts
NEW BIKE?

WELL ,I PICK UP THE CHECK TODAY FROM MIKE ALLEN AT HEATWAVE, HE JUST OPEN UP A BIG ASS NEW LOCATION ACROSS FROM PHX MOTOR SPORTS ON AZ AVE IN CHANDLER .
SO IAM GONNA GET IT FIXX . I LIKE THE ORANGE AND BLACK THEME BUT NOT SHURE. I JUST WANT IT BACK AND IN TOP SHAPE . I MAY JUST STAY WITH THE GREEN CUZ THERE ARNT MANY BIKES AROUND WIT DAT COLOR YA KNOW>> :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts