Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
How do you explain that to your insurance company?

So why were you plowing the ice on the lake again?

That is just too bad. I hope things work out for him.

·
Registered
963 Posts
MrOrangePants said:
What blows my mind most about this scenario is not the coincidence that the truck fell through the ice. Its the bystanders that go, hmm, the ICE MUST BE UNSAFE, SO LETS SEE HOW CLOSE TO THE EDGE WE CAN GET.
I thought the same thing...

I heard about this at work cuz some co-workers were there..

It sucks cuz he was being nice, but honestly he is a dumb ass...

Insurance will not cover it....
Marine Salvage will charge him a few thousand dollars to get it out....
And.. For toppers.. The county I believe or state will most likely sue him for "pollution" dollars since fluids might have leaked into the lake...

All in all the guys gonna get a hurtin.. What really sux, is it was probably how he made his living this time of year..

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FurryChoCha said:

Insurance will not cover it....
Marine Salvage will charge him a few thousand dollars to get it out....
And.. For toppers.. The county I believe or state will most likely sue him for "pollution" dollars since fluids might have leaked into the lake...

All in all the guys gonna get a hurtin.. What really sux, is it was probably how he made his living this time of year..

Yup he your right, Insurance will not cover him and the EPA will fine him. A pretty price Sunday afternoon. Probly going to be a 20k tab by the time his done:(

·
Registered
213 Posts
After the extraction and fines, he's looking at a minimum of 20k, not to mention what damage it may have done to the truck itself. Car insurance is null and void as soon as the wheels hit the ice. No insurance company will pay that claim!

See why sometimes it pays to be not-so-nice!

-Joe

·
Registered
16 Posts
dumbass

i heard from a guy that knows him, he said 8k to get him out and another 5k for a polution fine. not to mention insurance wont cover his truck. THAT SUCKS, by the way whats up everyone

1 - 11 of 11 Posts