DT996 said:
hey, your linky no worky, dangit.

hmm.. I clicked on them and they work??

E.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I got it right when you were posting. I gotta work on that patience thing.:p

Nice runs, pretty cool watching redline and max speed on gauges tick up so fast. Next run, can you give us a view of the track with your gauges showing.
Yeah, I know that sounds like a request from a guy who just dropped coin in the booth, sorry for that.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no worries DT sometimes I dont' link stuff right :D

With the current windscreen on there I can't get the track and the guages at the same time.. it's blacked out at the bottom.. and I hate that! I tuck so low that I actually have to raise my head slightly to see above that area... If I angled the cam up higher I'd loose the guages..

I didn't get any good trackside video of my runs.. but here is one that was a slow poke one against a turbo ..

slow run against turbo busa

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
636Jen said:
Sweet view! Would like to see you out on the track sometime! Are you going to Grand Bend in August?

Jen
thought about it... not sure though.. gotta see where work sends me for my work trips in Aug.. the first weekend I know for sure I always do the chicago so.. then there is Allentown PA later in the month but might not attend it this year it's questionable.. then there is a busa track meet in Valdosta GA either AUg or Sep that I wanna make too...

I'll be at Ubly the 23 and 24 (unless someone talks me into doing the 24 at US131 LOL)

Not sure when I'll be trying Milan again.. last two times I came down I got rained out.. so I got a freebie ticket coming at least for one cuz we actually got to get in and then it was called off...

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cookeetree said:
Nice! Love the first one with the reflected view of you in the tacho. :thumb:
thanks... yeah I thought that was cool when I first noticed... HEY YOU CAN SEE ME :p

E.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Good runs!!!!!

But is that shift light on there for decoration???? I think I only seen it flash one time??? LOL;)

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lonnie Angel said:
Good runs!!!!!

But is that shift light on there for decoration???? I think I only seen it flash one time??? LOL;)

Thanks... :D

LOL - BITE ME! ;)

actually I was only doin as you and Marc told me....shifting sooner :twofinger

later however I started going with the light... even then however I was rushin the shift by sound and not by sight of the LED lights... I did get better as the night went on BUT the camera battery was dead by then...

times didnt' seem to change none from short shifting to shifting with the light........ :dunno:

E.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts