Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
Can someone tell me how to close any threads I have started that are ancient by now? I would like to delete some of these to clean up some of my mess on the site....

Thanks

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
We ususally don't advocate deleting old threads, as they can be informational for new members.

If you have some that are OLD and don't need to be replied to, you can ask a supermod to close it.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
You could delete them yourself if you're the author of the thread. Click the first post in the thread and check the Delete box and click the Delete button. Whole thread goes away.

Handy for those off-hand, disparaging comments about rude and obnoxious Supermoderators.

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
kanwisch said:
You could delete them yourself if you're the author of the thread. Click the first post in the thread and check the Delete box and click the Delete button. Whole thread goes away.

Handy for those off-hand, disparaging comments about rude and obnoxious Supermoderators.

Oh pfffffft.

:laughing:

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
mainerdr said:
can I pm you the subject info of the threads that are less than helpful, so you may delete?
Just PM me the links and I'll trash 'em for you, no problem. ;)

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
mainerdr said:
After someone replies to the post the delete option goes away.
Not true. I can blow away ANY thread I started by Editing the first post. Deleting it will blow away the thread. I'm pretty certain :D

In this thread, you should be easily able to scroll up, click Edit, and then check the box and click the Delete button. Don't know what else to tell ya.

In fact, there's even a warning.
Note: deleting this post will result in the deletion of the entire thread if this post is the first post in the thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts