Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post 'em!

Attachments

·
Registered
577 Posts
Biff, Chip and Chad stop to discuss their latest exploits on thier crotch rockets when Chip declares "Hell, I was going so fast I saw Jesus twice" Chad exclaimed "thats nothing I shit my lethers" Biff *snoring loudly* suddenly wakes up and yells "that isn't my f--king cat!"

·
Registered
19 Posts
Things not to forget when you're young...

Helmet, bike, leathers, boots.

Additional things not to forget when you're old....

Extra depends, defibrillator, metamucil, emergency supply of prunes.

Oh, and some horny pills for if you meet a chick and want to show her that you have "an oldie but a woodie".

·
Registered
377 Posts
"Finally I get to afford insurance on a sportsbike."

ps: when I get old I hope to die peacefully in my sleep, which is more than can be said for my pillion at the time ........

:)

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

Even though it's a staged photograph, I still find it inspirational. Those guys are cool and hip enough to be convinced to wiggle into the motorcycle leathers...even if they don't really ride!

Keep your fingers crossed that we'll all still be riding years down the road.

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
When I went to school, it was uphill both ways and the 137 turns were angled 179 degrees and we took 'em at 130mph and liked it!

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
kanwisch said:
When I went to school, it was uphill both ways and the 137 turns were angled 179 degrees and we took 'em at 130mph and liked it!
:hello: I don't remember you. :confused:

What year did you graduate? :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Why ruin a good day out with your friends by stopping at every interstate reststop...wear depends and ride stress free for hours.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Re: old farts

Rodm850g said:
I guess I'm an old fart too!!!!!
Holy smoke, with a join date of that I'd say so! Welcome back :twofinger

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
cookeetree said:
Linky no worky. :(
I guess we can't post another funny pic in an already "Funny pic" thread. Maybe the humor would be overwhelming.:dunno:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts