Discussion Starter #1
who's in for the ride up north??

me

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
dbo said:
i'll be there in spirit...just have somebody do something stupid or make a rediculous comment and just blame it on me....:twofinger
lol oh good times.... SAKI BOMBERS!!!!!!!

for the eastsiders well meet up on the mobil gas station on the south east corner of rural road and university... 515 to 530AM

for the westsiders on deer valley and I17 south east corner texaco gas station 545-600AM... you gotta make a right on deer valley in order to get to the gas station..

we wanna leave by 600-615AM

call me if you have to back out or running late..
(480)612-5627

·
Registered
89 Posts
:( , well guess It's just gonna be us Marco..... :D

BTW was gonna come by tues. but you don't answere yo fone yo!
but you know I'm always gonna meet every ride, I might even have the front end fixed for the ride (got a new idea!!) :D

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yo justin DIDNT I SAY COME OVER NO MATTER WHAT.... ILL BE IN MY GARAGE!!!.. maybe if i say it in espanol youll understand...

ill be cleaning up my garage sunday (after the ride)... if you wanna come over ill fix that upper of yours...

well the 7r is complete... finally.. everything is working good...

·
Registered
89 Posts
kawboyzx7rr said:
yo justin DIDNT I SAY COME OVER NO MATTER WHAT
honestly don't remember the no matter what part but, I should have it fixed by sunday..... so wait this mean you gonna ride fri? sat? aww fuggit I'lll call ya...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HyDrO said:
vics non riding, ho cake eatin ass isnt going!!
LOL... THAT WAS FUGGIN GREAT...
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

HES AN OFFICIAL TLB MEMBER... EVERYTIME THERES A RIDE....

UH WERE HAVING A MEETING OR

LETS GO RIDE UP AND DOWN STREETS AND AVES LOOKING FOR SOME YOUNG ASS HOES ... AND CALL IT RIDING...

BITCHES MAKING ME WASTE MY PERFECTLY GOOD SPORTEC ON STRAIGHT ROADS...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
great riding with you guys... it was fast, fun and hilarious...

8 riders total... we got pocket bike night going this thursday.. let me know whos in...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Ya it would of been beter if we went the other way! thanks to some one we couldnt i wont name names though, cough....marco....cough.... Ya naming names would be wrong but the ride was awesome anyway!!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
HyDrO said:
Ya it would of been beter if we went the other way! thanks to some one we couldnt i wont name names though, cough....marco....cough.... Ya naming names would be wrong but the ride was awesome anyway!!!

955iDSASTR said:
Yea, who leaves on a 300+mile run with a bald rear tyre?????? :twofinger
The ride to the mountain was a blast!!!:zzz:
shut up you bastards...... i couldve pulled a vic and not went... and i told you i just finished building that bike on thursday.. i needed to test it and i worked on friday and saturday... sh*t

that ride was a blast... top speed runs oh yeah..

im also getting a new sportec m1 on there today

·
Registered
199 Posts
O.K. Now I see why I didn't know when and where the meeting spot was.

There was another topic started:barf: I'm glad you guy's had a blast. I would not have made it any way. Sat my water pump started leaking. I had to order a new one today.

When the next ride gets posted lets not repost it, I'm sure I'll make it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
kawboyzx7rr said:
shut up you bastards...... i couldve pulled a vic and not went... and i told you i just finished building that bike on thursday.. i needed to test it and i worked on friday and saturday... sh*t

:crying:

lol

·
Registered
251 Posts
The ride was the bomb! but thats the last time im diping out like that on the way back! we were doing some crazy stuff!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
HyDrO said:
The ride was the bomb! but thats the last time im diping out like that on the way back! we were doing some crazy stuff!!
:cussing; = imitation of the guy in the red Dodge.... :p

everybody was finally awake as we started our adventure back....

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MR.954 said:
O.K. Now I see why I didn't know when and where the meeting spot was.

There was another topic started:barf: I'm glad you guy's had a blast. I would not have made it any way. Sat my water pump started leaking. I had to order a new one today.

When the next ride gets posted lets not repost it, I'm sure I'll make it.
hey Q sorry about that... ill call ya next time...

HyDrO said:
yeah im glad everyone started dipping out with me, that way i wouldnt be all by myself in the cell... we all be saying WASNT THAT THE SH*T!!!!! and oh yeah you would all be my bitches!!!
:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

955iDSASTR said:
:cussing; = imitation of the guy in the red Dodge.... :p

everybody was finally awake as we started our adventure back....
man fu*ck that redneck bastard... we should threw rocks when he passed...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts