Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well since the site is down and jeep has'nt posted another roll call for tonight meeting. I thought I would.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I actually wanted to ride down tonight (thanks Klrbe for the faith in it being too far for me :twofinger ) but it might rain and the roads have enough gravel. We might be in a Jeep-we'll see.

By the way watch for the speed trap on 79S by Carnegie!!!!!! I heard the cops are in a silver truck. :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
mmmbarley said:
#3 is bitching out if it rains.
JB are you going to be a bleeding beeotch and not roll out???

Heidi.....the roads on the way to CiCi's are not in a bad gravel situation, so they are very rideable. If you want to see some gravel in the area, meet up with us before the meeting and we can take you out to some nice gravel scattered back roads.:D There is also a nice new hideout for the popo before you get to the rest area...there is a bridge and on the other side is a nice new drive cut into the hill.........Thanks to Pat for informing me on that one...saved me about 3 tickets at least.

For you beooooootches that are asking about directions....go to the link that was post and find directions or an address and mapquest that shiot.

·
Registered
473 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
There is also a nice new hideout for the popo before you get to the rest area...there is a bridge and on the other side is a nice new drive cut into the hill.........Thanks to Pat for informing me on that one...saved me about 3 tickets at least.

\
top of the hill after bridgeville... also watch out on the way back up 79N underpass before 519 exit

·
Registered
848 Posts
I see what you're saying now. I thought you were thinking that the drive way between the two directions was new. Sorry, helps if I read first, then post.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
What part of... a nice new drive cut into the hill....did you not understand??

·
Registered
262 Posts
Me and that lead weight ,slow assed ,pokey,yellow Triumph rider will be there. If he can keep up. but then again,there is food at the end of the ride. I am betting He'll keep up the pace. Washington county hide your daughters and sheep. Teabagger is in the area. :twofinger

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
chuck sartoris said:
Me and that lead weight ,slow assed ,pokey,yellow Triumph rider will be there. If he can keep up. but then again,there is food at the end of the ride. I am betting He'll keep up the pace. Washington county hide your daughters and sheep. Teabagger is in the area. :twofinger
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :moon: :laughing: :barf2:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts