Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Hmmm...

Well, the front bloke is John Kocinski... Fak Knows about the second bloke. BP again?:D

·
Registered
726 Posts
Nah...

Sorry Dave - You're wrong... It wasn't 1995...

It was 1994...

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Re: Chumpy

Gixxer_Dave said:
You cheeky bugger - haha....

So what track has this bmx jump as a curb?
I hazard a guess at Assen but there's the "o" of Marlboro in the background and Assen was still Rizla then ( Or maybe lucky strike)

Chances are it's in Italy..i mean they can't make anything right there eh!:twofinger

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
and whats wierd is

that Niel Hodgeson, Jerry Mcwilliams and James Haydon rode in the same race in 94. and last weekend at PI . Only other bloke was my hero Abe............. what careers :thumb:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmmmm

Your good eye out performs both of mine BP - haha nice spotting but sorry no, it's not Italy.

Well you got the Itoh part right Chum (finally), nice one..... and have to admit it does look a little like Shag a Lamb but it's Saltzbergring in Austria :twofinger

So what year did little John win the WSB championship and who was his team mate?? Here's a little help.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
jesus .. 8 years ago !!! .. fark we ARE getting old in here .. !!!

I remember it ... he was a right arrogant caaaaant ... and slighty was the kiwi 'shodda been winnin' .... but Koziniskini just rode like a GP god ... massive corner speed .. monster lean angle ... shite ... sounds a bit like BP .. when he stayed upright of course ... hehehe :twofinger

·
Registered
726 Posts
Looks like I was beaten to it....

Too slow.... - My eternal problem :D

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha

So who was he Mojo???? That's some good looking knee tape :p

BP I've got something that should test even YOU!!! Name just two of these SBK guys from the 90's :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Scot russel
Simon Crafar

And Jack Middleburg was known as jumping jack! boy did that man know how to crash!!!:D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
oh hang on

To early for Crafar,

Might have been the Jap guy that got killed at Assen in 93/94 on Foggy's oil. I was there. I think Nagi or summet like that.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts