Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi jrog24-

Give the business to your local motorcycle dealership. Select the best grade oil that is suggested for use with your motorcycle. Go with the best filter that you can obtain.

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Yea, go give the business to your local stealership. They'll love to help you out. :rolleyes:

Of course.. I'd buy it from a dealership before I bought it from Walmart. :laughing:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Acutally I use synthetic Rotella T straight from WalMart. Do a little research and come to your own conclusion. My conclusion was its better then anything I could get at a dealership and thats not taking price into account at all.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Blue Jays said:
Hi jrog24-

Give the business to your local motorcycle dealership. Select the best grade oil that is suggested for use with your motorcycle. Go with the best filter that you can obtain.

~ Blue Jays ~
Ok, I'm all for supporting dealerships in theory. The fact is though that they do charge some ridiculous prices for their products. If they want people to start coming back, it's the dealerships that need to make the first move by lowering their prices. If people just start coming back then what is the incentive for the dealership to be competitive? I think consumers have voiced their dissatisfaction with dealers by buying elsewhere. Instead of responding by making their products more competitive, the dealerships just bitch about it. Oh well, they'll either learn or they'll go out of business.

Oh, and I buy my oil from whomever has the lowest price for what I want. Currently that is Wal Mart.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts