Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
dude dont knock the sport quad. A BMW tech was testing one down at Deals Gap the friday i was there. a group of us ran behind it and it was downright incredible. Imagine cornering like acar going as fast as we do? Be it, it was all beemer within, so it wasnt like... super duper ultra mega charged with 6 figure horsepower ratings, but it certainly went.. :p :p

·
Registered
625 Posts
my son has muscular dystrophy and something like that he would be able to handle...maybe we'll be able to ride together someday after all....that thing is sweet

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Re: Re: Oh the Toys...

xdbx said:
is it just me, or that thing like.. the size of a car?
I'm kinda doubting the 50 mph on water, but still way cool.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Oh the Toys...

Duner said:
Yeah, an average V8 skiboat will only pull around 60mph. I ski behind a 400hp 383 with a v-drive and it "only" does 76mph.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
for that money I'd rather get an Ariel Atom2, but all toys are good toys.:)

Wonder how well she'd hold up to paddle tires.......:drool:

·
Registered
304 Posts
The GG Quad is made in Dallas, TX. Maybe if they made it in Mexico or Hong Kong it would only cost around $5,000. Gotta pay for that good 'ol American labor. They are both pretty awesome toys. I think I'll ask santa for one of each for Christmas. I've been a good boy all year.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Oh the Toys...

Duner said:
From what I'm seeing it looks like a jetski with a foldup suspention and most jet ski I see on the lake can keep up with me and the turbo ones will pass me when I have me throttles at WFO and GPS is reading 48-49.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts