Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post 'em! :eek:

Attachments

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Making the world a safer (and quiter, and less polluted, and....) place, one Harley at a time! :thumb:

·
Registered
860 Posts
reminds me of one time a women tried pulling out in front of me comming out a blind curve on her HD....when she saw me she threw her bike down and jumped away from the road

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Greatzippy said:
Can anybody NOT see the motorcycle in this picture???
Can anybody see a REAL motorcycle in this picture???

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
i call :bs: on that one. i'll bet its not the cars fault. if you look at the bikes in the picture, no one has their feet down so i'm willing to bet the car was there FIRST and they were trying to go around it to block it in so the whole fleet of bikes could go through the light first. i think the bike hit the car, not the other way around.

besides that all the bikes are in the right lane and the car is in the left lane. that should give it away also.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Jamesont said:
Looks like the car took off faster then the bikes and rear ended just after the light turned green.
im going with you on this one....my reasoning is b/c we all know harleys are slower then the month of december and even a dodge aries out accelerates a HD

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm sure that one of three things has occured:
1) the biker slid out infront of the car on oil leaking from his own bike.
2) the bike stalled out and the rider fell over as it died in front of the car
3) the rider was leaving a bike bar and shouldn't have been on the road any ways

all jokes aside, hopefully nobody was hurt.

·
Registered
64 Posts
exupman said:
poor chap in the car probably slid on oil!!:twofinger
Slid on oil leaking from the Harley :cussing; :cussing; :cussing;

·
Registered
64 Posts
Black13 said:
$100 says it's a woman on her cellphone driving that car.
As long as no one got hurt, who cares, it's one less rattling, oil leaking. loud as crap Harley that we have to deal with on the road.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Curious

Does anyone know what club that is? It looks like more than one club but i'm not sure.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'd like to revive this picture by saying I think it's meant to be that whoever the guy in the car who just took out the biker is about to get jacked the F#$% up by the rest of hells angels.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts