Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
726 Posts
Oh god... Is this what the R1 boys do in their forums?

Christ!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Culinary Poofters

Blue Catt said:
Next they'll be debating which brand of Crash Helmet is kindest on yr hair !!

By the Tug, did you manage to salvage that saucepan or is it a write off ?


:D :D :eek: :rolleyes: :p
My high performance ceramic saucepan looks like its heading fer the gravel trap:crying:
Im gonna have one last try at getting the Christmas pud off it tonight, any tips on removing welded on plastic from exotic cooking utensils:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
Yep

What yer needs is a hot air gun of the "big f&*k off" variety. and a lot of patience.
How many times do we have to prove that us blokes are just not meant for kitchen practises.

I'd like to come round and help scrubbin but after a week of complaining the surgeon took some x-rays and proved that i have also broken a rib


Explains the wincing faces eh! The ones that weren;t created by Legend anyways.

Cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
560 Posts
Oh, yeah???

Are you sure it wasn't Legend who made you break that rib?
:D :D

Anyway, what was the name of that game you and Boycie were doing over the net? Have got my PC you see....
So I'm wanting to kick some poofs!!:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,330 Posts
Re: Oh, yeah???

Silva Bullet said:
Are you sure it wasn't Legend who made you break that rib?
:D :D

Anyway, what was the name of that game you and Boycie were doing over the net? Have got my PC you see....
So I'm wanting to kick some poofs!!:p
Me ?? ... broke his rib ?? .. not likely ..... the poof just tripped !!

Game ... "Sum of all Fears" ...

I'm surprised now that I am kicking your wee Nordic arse over the track that you would want to enter into another comp with me .... you big balled baasstad you !!. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
560 Posts
Re: Re: Oh, yeah???

Legend said:
Me ?? ... broke his rib ?? .. not likely ..... the poof just tripped !!

Game ... "Sum of all Fears" ...

I'm surprised now that I am kicking your wee Nordic arse over the track that you would want to enter into another comp with me .... you big balled baasstad you !!. :thumb:
1. I still think you left him shagged bike, and if that is not true, we all know you shagged it before the race started at Sepang. You taped it yourself you poof!!! :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

2. "Sum of all Fears" - do you have a copy or can make? If not how much and where?

3. I'm catching up with you again. Previous race I was almost 8/10 of a second behind you. Last race, I was 2/10 behind. Let's see if the trend will continue...:finger: :finger:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,330 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Oh, yeah???

Silva Bullet said:
1. I still think you left him shagged bike, and if that is not true, we all know you shagged it before the race started at Sepang. You taped it yourself you poof!!! :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

2. "Sum of all Fears" - do you have a copy or can make? If not how much and where?

3. I'm catching up with you again. Previous race I was almost 8/10 of a second behind you. Last race, I was 2/10 behind. Let's see if the trend will continue...:finger: :finger:
1. Cant.

2. Funan, $40. Not sure if a copied version would work ... but cheap as so get Elaine to hold your hand and go get it ... DYING to shoot you bro.

3. Cant. When it gets to 0/10 behind me, I'll get too watching you slide and drift toward me on the inside of corners .... oh joy .. NOT !!
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top