Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hooters on 83rd and Bell it is. Great time there. Except Ray... no camera next time. Every Thursday at 7 pm is Bike night. If any of you Eastsiders feel up to the drive......come check it out.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Fuck that place Analbus, nothing but fat assed no tittied 17 year olds and dipshit high school kids that haven't had pussy since pussy had them. You should make your hangout Christies Cabaret or a real bar like Semus McGillicutties.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also, the Hooters calender girls will be there Tuesday night. From 6-8 I think. Should be fun. :D

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG.. I love dots. Except they get stuck in your teeth and you have to spend a 1/2 hour picking them out. But they're soooooo good. :thumb:

·
Registered
150 Posts
BIKE NIGHT

VYPIR said:
I may bring a few riders for bike night tomorrow. 11/20
SO THATS THE HOOTS ON BELL / I-17 OR THE ONE OVER OFF 83RD AVE???:drool:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
83rd and Bell. The service and the ladies are much better.

·
Registered
150 Posts
HOOTERS BIKE NIGHT

R1-Racer said:
83rd and Bell. The service and the ladies are much better.
SOUNDS GOOD.. IF YA SEE A GREEN ZX9R IN ALL BLACK ITS ME. SAY WUD UP.....ILL BE HEADING UP FROM CHANDLER!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Re: HOOTERS BIKE NIGHT

MICHAEL ANTHONY said:
SOUNDS GOOD.. IF YA SEE A GREEN ZX9R IN ALL BLACK ITS ME. SAY WUD UP.....ILL BE HEADING UP FROM CHANDLER!
DAMM DIDNT MAKE IT! WAS HEADED OUT THE DOOR WHEN MEMBERS FOR TEAM LOST BOYS WANTED TO HOOK UP IN TEMPE AT THE SETS. ALOT CLOSER ,COULDNT REFUSE. MABEY NEXT THURSDAY FELLAS.....:thumbs2: :thumbs2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts