Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
HAHAHA thats awesome. I'm gettin fired today... Nothing like knockin out your senior NCO for shits and giggles!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RoadStainR6 said:
Nothing like knockin out your senior NCO for shits and giggles!
Let me guess, junior enlisted with dirtbag leaders!! :twofinger I'd like to do the same to some of my peers!

·
Registered
489 Posts
bhartwig32 said:
Let me guess, junior enlisted with dirtbag leaders!! :twofinger I'd like to do the same to some of my peers!
Nothin like bein a lowley buck sgt and gettin every shit detail cause the senior nco's are busy... uh, working. If you call watching law and order and listening to music working.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RoadStainR6 said:
Nothin like bein a lowley buck sgt and gettin every shit detail cause the senior nco's are busy... uh, working. If you call watching law and order and listening to music working.
I forgot you said you were NG. Prolly got stains on their shirt and a sausage hanging out of their mouth.

·
Registered
980 Posts
One of my co-workers threatened to hit me after we got in a verbal argument. I just kept screaming hit me because i knew he would get his ass fired if he did. He is like 3 times the size of me though and definatly would have layed me out. Best buddies now though.

·
Registered
489 Posts
bhartwig32 said:
I forgot you said you were NG. Prolly got stains on their shirt and a sausage hanging out of their mouth.
Well I'm AGR and the guys I work with aren't too bad... but there's some asshats down in S1 and S2 who just love having me "go copy this for me real quick, go fax this, hey tak PVT so and so to the armory and blah blah blah" while they do nothin. Going back active duty here nice and soon! Thank God!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RoadStainR6 said:
Well I'm AGR and the guys I work with aren't too bad... but there's some asshats down in S1 and S2 who just love having me "go copy this for me real quick, go fax this, hey tak PVT so and so to the armory and blah blah blah" while they do nothin. Going back active duty here nice and soon! Thank God!
Where are you tryin to go? I'm in El Paso now, but get to go to Colorado Springs real soon. Better riding, but shorter season. I guess I can't have it all.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I'm tryin for the 507th in Italy. If not I'll more than likely end up with the 82nd. Maybe the 101st, or 3rd ID. I'm airborne infantry, so any large light infantry force.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts